Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I hope that’s the case lol, am thinking that fight doesn’t make any sense. But at the end of the day AJ has Parker in front of him. Let’s revisit the Wilder negotiations at the end of the month.
    It does from a Buisness sense as long as Wilder dosent LOSE.Jarell Miller and Dillan Whyte are food for both Joshua and Wilder.They are both slow,flat footed who should be facing eachother and not the champs however their is still room for growth for Joshua v Wilder.The Plan looks Wilder v Whyte in June/July in London.Then Joshua v Miller in August at New York.Executives will then use their 'Metrics and Expert Knowledge ' to then figure it based on Profit where Joshua v Wilder takes place as long as both win.US or UK.Wilder's Defence is Horrible so he is more at risk of being beaten.
    Last edited by Tygshsu; 03-21-2018, 03:53 PM.

Comment

Hearn and AJ are playing Wilder and his team It's obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Ortiz was AJ's WBA mando. All he had to do was not test positive for PEDs and AJ would have had to fight him. What part of that statement am I wrong about?

Why the heck do you think Hearn signed Ortiz up and gave him an easy fight against Dave Allen, on an AJ show, if he wanted to avoid him?

He was trying to build interest in the UK for a fight between AJ and Ortiz before promoting it himself.
        Earn bought him so he could control him, and keep him away from AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Earn bought him so he could control him, and keep him away from AJ.
          Ok. Goodbye, nutjob.
          Last edited by kafkod; 03-21-2018, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Hearn and AJ are playing Wilder and his team It's obvious.
            I don't know about playing Wilder .. but they are playing his fans and doing a better job of raising his profile than anybody on Deontay's team.

Comment

Wilder is only becoming a big name because of AJ.

If it wasn't for Hearn and AJ building the fight there would be more money in the Whyte fight.

I'm sure Whyte v AJ 2 will happen but Whyte still has a lot to improve.

Lets see if he can get past Browne

Preview

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                Most definitely!
                Now get it out ur mouth f@G

Comment

Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                  Now get it out ur mouth f@G
                  Dickhead

Comment

Hearn is baiting Wilder into saying something terrible about Joshua and himself so that he can "x" Wilder out like he did Finkel and DiBella. He can't "X" Haymon out because Haymon doesn't speak unless it's about managing or negotiating a fight lol. But like I said, boxing always comes full circle and Joshua will have to answer to the public!

Comment

Originally posted by mjafc47 View Post
                      Wilder is only becoming a big name because of AJ.

If it wasn't for Hearn and AJ building the fight there would be more money in the Whyte fight.

I'm sure Whyte v AJ 2 will happen but Whyte still has a lot to improve.

Lets see if he can get past Browne

Preview
                      How in the **** is Wilder becoming a big name because of AJ, lmao? Because Wilder publically challenges and shames Joshua? Yeah ok. Are you saying this because Wilder said that Joshua squats when he pisses? Because he is trying to force Joshua into a unification fight?

Wilder's ko's speak for themselves, not Joshua.

Comment

Working...
                      X