Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Anthony Joshua is Very Interested in Rematch With Whyte

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
    You Wilder fan boys need a reality check.

Your hero turned down a $4million offer to fight Dillian Whyte and opted for old, sick, inactive Luis Ortiz instead - and almost got KTFO by a cherry pick!

Whyte is the No1 contender with the WBC and both he and Lucas Browne would be far better than anybody Wilder has fought so far.
    You are literally the only one backing up this nonsense and you're not even doing it with facts. It's one thing to be a fan of a fighter but it's something totally different when you respond like you do.

Comment

Anything to avoid Bombsquad

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        March 7, 2018:

According to Finkel, there have been no discussions between representatives for Wilder and Joshua since November 29. That was the day Finkel met with Barry Hearn, Eddie Hearn’s father and the founder of Matchroom Boxing, which promotes Joshua.

“What I said was that on November 29th, 2017, I met with Barry Hearn, which is Eddie’s father,” Finkel said, referring to a story he told toward the end of Wilder’s post-fight press conference Saturday night. “And he said that he believed he could bring more people to Vegas, at a higher ticket price, that we would make more money than if we fought in the UK. I said to him, ‘We’re open to fight either place. If you’re ready, we could make a deal.’ He also asked us if we would fight on February 3rd against Dillian Whyte. I said, ‘Sure, if we could make Joshua.’

“I got a letter later that day and it was from Eddie. He says, ‘Hi Shelly. Glad you had a good chin wag with the old man.’ I laugh a little because this is language I never could’ve made up. ‘I will get the respective P&L, profits-losses, to you this week for discussion. All the best, Eddie.’ That was on November 29th. I have not heard from him since

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilders-...-fight--125972
        Fast Eddie wants the least resistant easy match up deals to keep the Golden Goose laying those fabulous golden eggs

Comment

Originally posted by Scopedog View Post
          Povetkin, Miller, lard mode Fury, and now Whyte 2.0. Brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "having your ducks in a row."
          Hahaha.

Joshua is his own manager apparently, and Hearn has confined that he works for Joshua, so if Wilder isn't next then it's on "AJ" . . .

Comment

Spring 2019, Anthony Joshua "look I really want to fight Deontay someday but I know the fans want to see me rematch Eric Molina, so we are focusing on that fight this fall. Deontay has to be patient, we will get to him in 2020"

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
              Fast Eddie wants the least resistant easy match up deals to keep the Golden Goose laying those fabulous golden eggs
              I'm still waiting for a response! Kafkod said Wilder turned down Whyte, but didn't respond...just like Eddie Hearn!

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
                hahaha get a life man...seriously...get a grip...it must suck stumbling through life the way you do...its sad...
                "never thought id see the day hip hop would give birth to (f)maggots....mr t mohawks and urkel glasses...im from a hood where we rob cool kids and i cant wear skinny jeans cause my glocks too big"

Now that is fuking sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                  March 7, 2018:

According to Finkel, there have been no discussions between representatives for Wilder and Joshua since November 29. That was the day Finkel met with Barry Hearn, Eddie Hearn’s father and the founder of Matchroom Boxing, which promotes Joshua.

“What I said was that on November 29th, 2017, I met with Barry Hearn, which is Eddie’s father,” Finkel said, referring to a story he told toward the end of Wilder’s post-fight press conference Saturday night. “And he said that he believed he could bring more people to Vegas, at a higher ticket price, that we would make more money than if we fought in the UK. I said to him, ‘We’re open to fight either place. If you’re ready, we could make a deal.’ He also asked us if we would fight on February 3rd against Dillian Whyte. I said, ‘Sure, if we could make Joshua.’

“I got a letter later that day and it was from Eddie. He says, ‘Hi Shelly. Glad you had a good chin wag with the old man.’ I laugh a little because this is language I never could’ve made up. ‘I will get the respective P&L, profits-losses, to you this week for discussion. All the best, Eddie.’ That was on November 29th. I have not heard from him since

https://www.boxingscene.com/wilders-...-fight--125972
                  According to Finkel. Key words right there!

Comment

Ducking wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
                      After reading this, I can't see how are there any AJ fans left. This is a boxing text book definition of a DUCK. He should star in the next Aflac commercial.
                      Originally posted by Badboy9 View Post
                      Joshua fans should be ashamed by this nonsense. SMH
                      Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                      WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY?!!!!! Nobody cares about this fight. Yes, Whyte was the first one to show us that AJ could be rocked in the professional ranks but that's it. If Wlad couldn't beat him after that knockdown then......... This is getting embarrassing now, What do you say as an AJ fan to this crap?
                      Originally posted by 7not8 View Post
                      You are literally the only one backing up this nonsense and you're not even doing it with facts. It's one thing to be a fan of a fighter but it's something totally different when you respond like you do.
                      Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                      People need to calm down, Joshua isn't fighting Whyte next. Might they fight again in the future? Maybe, but it won't be next. Miller or Wilder will be after Parker
                      I agree with this. If AJ beats Parker, it definitely won't be Whyte next.

Wilder fanboys need to understand something - among AJ's fan base - the people who are responsible for him earning 10 times what Wilder earns per fight - there is no great demand for him to fight Wilder next.

To AJ's fans, Deontay Wilder is just another card in the pack, and they are quite happy for AJ and Hearn to pull whatever card they want to pull out of that pack and place it on the table whenever they like.

Comment

Working...
                      X