Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Spoon23 wakes up every morning, goes to the GlobalBoxingScene thread, looks to see if the view count has changed, and says....

Say that to the 400k plus viewers that made that epic thread one of the all time great threads in NSB hahahahaha!!

Anyway what you should realize by now.. You are confused and angry. You have too many ALTS, you suck Floyd's divk so much that even a Floyd fan doesn't want to be associated with you. That tells me, you really need help Missy. Seek help. This is too much for any woman to be deep throating hahahahaha!!

Case in point:

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Keep my name out that d1ck sucking mouth
    If you don't want to be correlated with Travestyny Divk sucking Chollo. Don't commit actions that cast you as an affiliation to a Divk sucker. You get me?

Travestyny, Mixing too many ALTS and too many Dildos will do that to you Travestyny. I suggest you only stick to your go to ALT Dosumpthin' and remove your other ALTS. And stick to one Dildo than using several at a time. It's too much taxing for you. You're over loading Missy. A biatch can only take so much divk you know. Just saying hahaha!!

Less is more Travestyny. Less is more.

But some wants you to have more ALTS though, like Lou so you'll totally stay locked up in a ****** facility hahaha!!

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
    Keep ALTing

Exactly. But what's even more pathetic is he's doing it, then bragging about his "post count" that's what he wants. So just stop responding to his thread and watch how his ALTs switch sides so he can bump his thread with "arguments"

lmao That is GOLD!!

Travestyny EXPOSED again hahaha!! ALT is an art Fl0mos like Travestyny use, and after all this time he still has not mastered on how to switch with his ALTS hahahaha!! Pathetic much?? I think so BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post

"If I'm your alt"... wouldn't that mean we are the same person?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.
    Originally posted by travestyny View Post
    Yes, it is simple. I want to stay queer.

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      When will this buffoon be removed from this site.
      A hardcore Floyd fan is angry.. I must have tickled their feathers again.

AND

It's okay to be hated by an opposing faction, but when an ally, and a Floyd fan goes out his why to distance himself to you. It shows how fuvked up you really are..

Considerthis a known Floyd fan says this to Travestyny a known Floyd divksucker

case in point:

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      Prove away you skirt wearing beeyotch
      Travestyny's position among Floyd fans have been considered by considerthis long ago..

Everyone knows you're spoon23's *****
      That's a direct quote...call em like I see em.

ONE MORE NUKE FROM TRAVSESTYNY TO TRIGGER HER ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING HAHAHAHA!!

GAME OVER

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        A hardcore Floyd fan is angry.. I must have tickled their feathers again.
        Stan, go back on your meds please!

Then return to your padded room at the GlobalBoxingScene where you refresh the page constantly looking for the views counter to change

Go quick. You might be missing something!

Comment

Stan, go back on your meds please!
          Don't be a divk sucker Travestyny.

Don't be.

If you don't want to be correlated with Travestyny Divk sucking Chollo. Don't commit actions that cast you as an affiliation to a Divk sucker. You get me?

Comment

Don't be a divk sucker Travestyny.

Don't be.

You're trying too hard, Stan. Give up Go watch the views counter in your GlobalBoxingScene thread, as you've done for nearly 3 years

Comment

You're trying too hard, Stan. Give up Go watch the views counter in your GlobalBoxingScene thread, as you've done for nearly 3 years
              Trying?

I'm in cruise mode lolololololol

Here's some more to realize your position in my life told by a Floyd Fan AND not from a Pacfan.

Travestyny's position among Floyd fans have been considered by considerthis long ago..

ONE MORE NUKE FROM TRAVSESTYNY TO TRIGGER HER ENDLESS PAIN AND SUFFERING HAHAHAHA!!

GAME OVER

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 10:17 PM.

Comment

• Fight shoulda happened 2012 while Floyd was still with Roger. Gurantee tge fight wouldnt have been so boring.

At the time Floyd was wayyy more offensive minded

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                  Floyd was the one who agreed to fight pacquiao in 2010. Pacquiao backed out though, they claimed they had a problem with the drug testing although they previously said they had no problem with the drug testing demands.

In 2012 mayweather wanted the fight, but here comes bob arum with his excuses again.

People really got hoodwinked by bob arum for all these years
                  Sorry to tell you but you are the one who got hoodwinked since when the fight actually happened, it was your hero Floyd who took them BANNED IVs!!!!

and if you actually believe Floyd's BS excuses for taking those IVs, ....

Comment

Trying?

I'm in cruise mode lolololololol

You seem upset about something. Is it because your "friend," Pac, won't let you lick his taint anymore?

Comment

You seem upset about something. Is it because your "friend," Pac, won't let you lick his taint anymore?
                      What a tragedy that comeback is Travesty.. I'm not upset tragedy. Like I said. It's all in your mind.

That's as lame as a comeback as a biatch wanting some divk. OOOPS didn't want to emphasize the obvious.

Now, Here's how it's done.

Don't be a divk sucker. Have some respect back.

Don't be disowned by your kind Travesty. Just don't be.

Lastly,

Don't be Spoon23's baitch. It's downright pathetic!! hahahahahahahaha!!

GAME OVER

Last edited by Spoon23; 03-27-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X