Collapse
No announcement yet.

Here's Where All The Floyd Cheat Theories Fail

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The following is lifted DIRECTLY from the 2015 WADA protocol on Intravenous Infusions and/or Injections:

If a non-prohibited substance is infused or injected without a concurrent hospital admission, surgical procedure or clinical investigation, a TUE must be submitted for this Prohibited Method if more than 50 mL of fluid per a 6-hour period is infused or injected.

Let's examine this section phrase by phrase for the not so swift among us.

Non-prohibited substance

Floyd received Saline and vitamin supplements, which ARE NOT prohibited.

without a concurrent hospital admission

This part would seem to indicate that WADA has anticipated that procedures may occur outside a hospital setting, like an ER or doctor's office...maybe even in an athlete's residence. Go figure...

a TUE must be submitted for this Prohibited Method

Notice it doesn't say "a TUE must be in place before the procedure".

Instead, it says a TUE must be submitted, as in you must ask for it at some later time or date.

This is exactly what happened and it was in the WADA protocol in 2015.

I AM NOT GOING TO ANSWER THIS AGAIN NO MATTER HOW MANY BUTTHURT MORONS BLEAT OUT THE SAME BULLSHYT QUESTION!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Look at how much you keep my nam dlck in your mouth. Did I ruin your life, Spoon

lol you naive little boy. Haven't you realize by now you are my entertainment.

#exposingyouissomuchfun

#youareagiftthatkeepsongoing

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.

Travestyny, ask me to tell you my question for you. Let's see if you'll duck it again master ducker. Come on ask me so I can tell you my question for you.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 10-18-2017, 11:43 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol you naive little boy. Haven't you realize by now you are my entertainment.

#exposingyouissomuchfun

#youareagiftthatkeepsongoing

Hey guys, I can make Travestyny duck a question like his life depended on it. Watch.

Travestyny, ask me to tell you my question for you. Let's see if you'll duck it again master ducker. Come on ask me so I can tell you my question for you.
        Have no idea what you are talking about, but I do know I turned you into a straight bltch who began begging men to play dress up in pink clothes with you. Didn’t that happen?

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        I'll wear this pink flip-flops first, Then you.

Better yet, I'll wear it now, wore this nice pink Flip Flops.

DONE!

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        LMAO. Find someone else to play dress up with, H@mo.
        I guess you never recovered from that, huh?

Or are you mad about one of the other times I kicked your face in? Or are you feeling left out because I left you off my sig? Remember these?

Floyd wanted 154 division so McGregor is forced to wear 10 oz gloves.
        while @ 147 boxing welterweight. McGregor will be a walking corpse. Which obviously will be easy picking for Floyd. He'll be fighting a Mcgregor with no power and a walking zombie version of himself lol

# and that is why this fight is a joke and another daylight robbery.
        Or is this just another case of you trying to cut with butter? Lmaoooooo

The truth cuts like butter.

If I were you?, I’d also hate someone who has embarrassed you as much as I have. I know. I know. Go cry on your alt ADP02’s shoulder.
        Last edited by travestyny; 10-19-2017, 12:08 AM.

Comment

Dude, you copy and pasted/wrote all of that because you can't admit that CIR testing can be done on frozen samples?

Really????

Do you admit that you were wrong now? Conte said they could be, A LAB ****ING DID IT, and you're still going in. You have issues when you can't admit that you're wrong.
          I asked you to confirm it and you did with the landis case, which isn't to confirming and it doesn't seem to be done to often. Still just a minor tangent of our main argument

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
            I asked you to confirm it and you did with the landis case, which isn't to confirming but it doesn't seem to be done to often
            Ok cool. I accept you admitting that you were wrong.

Respect.

Comment

Go cry on your alt ADP02’s shoulder.

Alt?

Man, you had a bad few weeks! You cannot get anything right!!!!

Comment

Ok cool. I accept you admitting that you were wrong.

Respect.
                Yet you havnt admitted where I showed how you and wada/usada were wrong multiple times as well as all of your main premesis to protect Floyd in the process such as the low T levels, motives to use banned IV, that WADA/USADA is indeed corrupt and lobbying, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  What you are conveniently ignoring is that it wasn't Floyd who determined whether "an emergency situation" existed that would allow the IVs and make a retroactive TUE appropriate.

The paramedic and the DCO present (and the USADA higher ups consulted at the time) made those calls.

It's you and ShapeUp who are confused and that has been evident for quite some time now.
                  What?

What you conveniently did to protect your hero is make up stuff that you have no idea about.

Here is the TRUTH. Floyd and his "doctor" are the ones that are responsible.

"USADA does not provide medical advice or recommendations. An athlete should make all treatment-related decisions with his/her physician in conjunction with the Prohibited List."

It's that time AGAIN ....
                  Admit that you were wrong and confused!

Comment

LMAO. I want you to do something. This is going to be fun!

So Hauser claimed that you can reduce 55% Hematocrit to 47% Hematocrit with 750ml of saline, which I have proven wrong.

Actually, you can reduce 55% Hematocrit to 47% Hematocrit with 3,400ml of saline.

1 liter = 250ml volume increase. 3.4liters = 850ml volume increase.
                    2,750RBC/ 5,850BV = 47%

Ok. So take us through how Mayweather or anyone would:

A. At all times for 2 months be prepared for random testing by having their blood volume constantly 850ml higher 24/7!!!!!

B. Be sure to take IV's of 3.4 liters constantly without diluting their urine sample, and perpetually being aware of the current BV that exists at all times.

C. Always knowing the exact time to infuse the saline, being sure to never let their hematocrit go too far above or below.

D. Never being caught with this IV that they should carry around at all times.

E. Have time to work out with the IV in their arms.

F. Do this twice a year for at least 5 years.

G. Apparently be able to do this for the blood tests AFTER the fight.

H. And this is just blood. Don't **** up your urine with the steroidal module of the ABP.

I. This is just a little hint. Mayweather/Mosley. Floyd was dehydrated and on camera. OOOPS. No IV during that collection. WHAT THE HELL DID HE DO THEN???

YOU'RE FINISHED

[CENTER]R.I.P.

You know NOTHING about this yet you talk like that.

Go talk to other athletes who cheat and are able to control their ABP scores within a "threshold". They can do it .... but you say it's not possible?

Now think for a second.
                    Cyclists go from one Tour (example, Giro D'Italia) to another Tour (Tour de France) and take PEDs and are able to control their spikes and all but you are saying it's not possible?

Think some more:
                    Floyd would not have to drastically move up his values. Just enough so that spikes would not be red flags while if it descends it would still not be looked at as a red flag!!! Risk involved? Of course but athletes who are using PEDs know the risks and are willing to take the risks.

But as stated, other athletes are doing it and they can be tested 365 days a year. For Floyd, we are talking about someone who knows the START and END Dates of his Testing Program.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                      Travestyny exposed anew. It never ends lolololololol
                      Yup,.... he struggles without his Mayweather Mafia friends cheering him on!

Comment

Working...
                      X