Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    This thread should be added to Horus list.
    I was going to add one of those "What did Spain think of May vs Pac"
    threads.

Just to show how far the haters have evolved thanks to the expansion of social media.

But this shlt with Spoon being friends with Pac is on a whole other level.
    Last edited by Dosumpthin; 03-27-2018, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      From November 2010!

1. Spoon had fantasies that he was part of Pacquiao's entourage

2. Spoon thought 2 days would be OK!

Look at how embarrassing this dude is.

Spoon has spent so much time proving that he really believes Pacquiao ducked Mayweather in their primes. 2 days was ok, huh, Spoon? Thanks for that!

this is too much

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        The question you should be asking my ALT loving, BIPOLAR loving Floyd fangirl is..

Was the 14 day what Floyd really wanted??

NOPE.

Because he wanted the whole thing in 2015, including the kitchen sink hahahaha!! After ducking 5 long years hahahahaha!!

Pac was right it wasn't just the 14 day cut-off he wanted. It was for Floyd to runaway from the negotiations hahahahaha!!

Here read this below 10000000000000000000000 times. You might eventually get it. Emphasis on MIGHT. hahahahahaha!!

https://www.boxing insider.com/headlines/pac-agrees-to-14-day-floyd-is-cornered-again/

Manny Pacquiao has agreed to random blood tests up to 14 days before a potential fight with Floyd Mayweather – the crucial compromise the undefeated American demanded but did not get this past February, which effectively canceled the “Super Bowl of Boxing” clash of titans from taking place on March 13. Many boxing insiders are convinced Mayweather demanded the extra testing above and beyond what is required according to the Nevada State Commission, as a scheme designed to cancel the highly risky though lucrative duel with Pacquiao because he secretly fears being brutally beaten up and knocked out by the Filippino marvel.

Pacquiao has made the compromise in an interview he gave to the Manila Bulletin late Wednesday evening in Makata. “As long as they’re not getting a large amount of blood I am willing to give out blood as close to two weeks before the fight,” Pacquiao told the Manila Bulletin.

Now Mayweather has the terms he claimed he wanted earlier this year. The money figures guaranteed for both combatants are going to be colossal…so this fight should be arranged with ease, right?

If Mayweather truly wants the fight and believes in his heart of hearts he can win, yes.

Now the question to close all questions. Was Floyd serious about the negotiations??

No, coz if he was, it shouldn't have happened 5 years after Pac agreed to his 14 day demand which was on May 26, 2010.

Checkmate Biatch!!

This is cue for you to find a hole to hide into.

15TH NUKE

Let's Sprinkle some more TRUTH BOMBS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

after i read that piece of info i knew floyd was scared

of course the floyd boys would want ya to think that the little guy outright refused to be blood tested...

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
          after i read that piece of info i knew floyd was scared

of course the floyd boys would want ya to think that the little guy outright refused to be blood tested...
          Yeah, but what do you think about Sugar Shane vs Money May?

Good fight right?

I enjoyed it. What's your opinion?

Comment

• TBE = the best excuses. It will all be remembered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Good fight right?

don't take much to impress you i see...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post

Good fight right?

Watch the flip flop f@gg0t flip on this.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  Watch the flip flop f@gg0t flip on this.
                  yo lil man...you get your crotch tights in man...floyd done already announced he is going ahead with this...you and the sav-a-floyd's is wasting time rehashing old s**t, when your commander-in-chief is sounding the trumpets for his next foray into duping the public...chop chop nukka

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                    yo lil man...you get your crotch tights in man...floyd done already announced he is going ahead with this...you and the sav-a-floyd's is wasting time rehashing old s**t, when your commander-in-chief is sounding the trumpets for his next foray into duping the public...chop chop nukka
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313532

Yawnnn. You went from creating a thread demanding Floyd/Shane before the fight to now saying it was a cherrypick after Floyd won.

Why did you change?

Post whatever you want. You have no credibility anymore.
                    Last edited by The Big Dunn; 03-27-2018, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                      From November 2010!

1. Spoon had fantasies that he was part of Pacquiao's entourage

2. Spoon thought 2 days would be OK!

Look at how embarrassing this dude is.

Spoon has spent so much time proving that he really believes Pacquiao ducked Mayweather in their primes. 2 days was ok, huh, Spoon? Thanks for that!

Comment

Working...
                      X