Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Mayweather said Pac on roids did he want out?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    lolololololol

THE ONLY THING FLOYD DOMINATED WAS HIS RUNNING AND HUGGING SKILLS THAT NIGHT. IT WAS DEFINITELY LEGENDARY.

Here's a wake up call to make you see what truly happened that night.

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight’:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

THE TRUTH

It's clear as day that pac beat the roided floyd with one healthy arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      THE END OF DAYS

We all know, a Best friend knows best..

@ 1:55 - SKIP: "YOU HAVE MORE OBJECTIVITY NOW THAT YOU HAVE SOME DISTANCE FROM HIM. DID FLOYD DUCK MANNY PACQUIAO?

FIFTY: "YES!!"

Flom0s keep ignoring the truth.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
        read the last few posts .....

So Koolc, Dosumthin and travestyny are all one and the same guy?
        Yes they are all one person. spoon23 expose them.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          Shut up bltch and explain why Pac gave up 50/50 and 14 days for 40/60 and 0 Days

Then find just 10 professional fighters that thought Pac won. Thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Lou Cipher's quotes were altered. Everyone knows that. He got confirmed altering posts a number of times, which I can prove.

Come on. You aren't that stupid.
            Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Matter of fact, here he is trying to do it to say I was abtfkntime...too bad he didn't think it through thoroughly. I made a thread exposing him...

And he was subsequently banned

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=766761

You guys are desperate. Just accept your loss and move on.
            Originally posted by pasawayako View Post

I haven't been following so I asked and here are more people saying that you are all the same person.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
              I haven't been following so I asked and here are more people saying that you are all the same person.

Are you serious? Pasawayako????

Dude. You're as delusional as your fellow PacRoaches.

When I post evidence that Cipher was altering posts, you conveniently ignore it Cool story, bro.

Comment

• Yes, Floyd was scared.

Waited for Pacquiao to get old, get knocked out and lose his edge, then still had to stack the deck by PED'ing up himself and making Pacquiao fight with a damaged shoulder, not to mention buying the ref.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Yes, Floyd was scared.

Waited for Pacquiao to get old, get knocked out and lose his edge, then still had to stack the deck by PED'ing up himself and making Pacquiao fight with a damaged shoulder, not to mention buying the ref.
                  You forgot the judges. PacRoaches usually add in that he bought the judges, too. NSAC as well. The Mayor of Las Vegas...The Governor of Nevada.....

Comment

Shut up bltch and explain why Pac gave up 50/50 and 14 days for 40/60 and 0 Days

Then find just 10 professional fighters that thought Pac won. Thanks

Most of you Floyd fans accepted whatever Floyd said such as in 2012. You thought that was good deal for Manny? Most Floyd fans said it was.

Manny didn't give up anything. It's what can happen as time goes by. Manny made more than the 2012 offer and more than likely more than he would have made if the fight happened in 2009/2010 as well.

Floyd didn't fight Manny until he felt 100% that the 2009 version of Manny wasn't going to show up in that fight.

After JMM and 2nd Bradley fight, then Floyd said he saw a different Manny.

Months after Bradley fight, Floyd vs Manny fight was being negotiated.

Floyd comparing risky Manny vs Cotto and the Bradley vs Manny:
                    "I'm seeing something totally different in Pacquiao," Mayweather said.

Mayweather said he saw a much weaker Pacquiao April 12 in a decision win against Timothy Bradley than the one who stopped Miguel Cotto in the 12th round of a 2009 bout.

"I don't see the same pop in Pacquiao's shots -- me, myself, I don't see the same snap in his shots," Mayweather said before. "He's getting tired and he wasn't getting tired before. So, I mean, I'm seeing something totally different. Whereas me, I'm still sharp, I'm still smart, I'm not getting fatigued, I wasn't getting fatigued from the beginning.

"Those are the things that I see. I don't know if you guys see it but that's what I see."

Comment

You forgot the judges. PacRoaches usually add in that he bought the judges, too. NSAC as well. The Mayor of Las Vegas...The Governor of Nevada.....
                      As GGG called them, the terrorists.

They only care about getting paid.

Comment

Working...
                      X