Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo: I'm Ready For The Elite, I'll Recover What I've Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    pfft yea sure....

won vs some bums and actually lost to massa ortiz

verdejo better not lose to this guy cuz imo he has a swollen record
    ...says the spokesman for the Deontay Wilder fan club.
    Sorry I couldn't resist.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
      a bust is a bust!!! no matter color, shape or size!
      and while everybody justifies this bums talent many of you are not speaking on what the real issue is...
      the lack of discipline and distractions that he willingly takes part of!!! according to his own COACH! so please stop it with whole accident thing! at 140 he is at the bottom of the food chain!!! I just seen some groupie post that he sees verdejo beating Mikey Garcia and Crawford in the future!!! what a joke...
      Hey mejicanito first Verdejo is not contending at 140. Second the kid is still undefeated 23-0 with 15Kos. Third he is only 24 years old.

Lets start with the biggest 24 yrs OLD and still undefeated! Well thats all. No more to rebuttal. tYPICAL MEJICO CANELO LOVER HATE.

Comment

I always thought this kid was getting way too much hype simply for his nationality. Acting like he’s gonna be as good as Trinidad or Cotto so early on seemed wrong to me. It seemed like it had a negative effect on him too, maybe not taking training as serious as he should at his age because people are already treating him like he’s a great.

That being said it’s way too early for anyone to act like he’s a bust. Hopefully now he comes back with more focus and turns into his full potential. A big name PR fighter is great for the sport. Glad to see he’s fully healthy from his accident which is most important

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
          Hey mejicanito first Verdejo is not contending at 140. Second the kid is still undefeated 23-0 with 15Kos. Third he is only 24 years old.

Lets start with the biggest 24 yrs OLD and still undefeated! Well thats all. No more to rebuttal. tYPICAL MEJICO CANELO LOVER HATE.
          you forgot the INACTIVE part! Pendejo...
          go have verdejos baby...
          ke marika...

Comment

you forgot the INACTIVE part! Pendejo...
            go have verdejos baby...
            ke marika...
            His inactive goes away after this fight. His talent level is not a question. It's like riding a bike you never forget, just a little rusty at the beginning.

Chpalela vergita a steroidtio canelita.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
              Oh right, I vaguely remember the accident now. Thanks bro.
              aparently he fell on the bathroom

Comment

His inactive goes away after this fight. His talent level is not a question. It's like riding a bike you never forget, just a little rusty at the beginning.

Chpalela vergita a steroidtio canelita.
                Why do you keep making canelo references?
                Lol
                Wtf is wrong with you?
                You must think im a canelo fan the way you are a groupie to verdejo!
                That is not the case...
                Now move on with your life marika!
                Is tito going to be ringside? Verdejo tends to get moist when Trinidad is present... kinda the same with you & verdejo...
                Last edited by Catrin; 03-14-2018, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Why do you keep making canelo references?
                  Lol
                  Wtf is wrong with you?
                  You must think im a canelo fan the way you are a groupie to verdejo!
                  That is not the case...
                  Now move on with your life marika!
                  Is tito going to be ringside? Verdejo tends to get moist when Trinidad is present... kinda the same with you & verdejo...
                  How those tainted chulupitas canelita lover?

Comment

How those tainted chulupitas canelita lover?
                    Ni kien te coja
                    Y tu con los calzones en la mano...

Comment

Verdejo threads are always full of haterz, can't denied the kid would of been a superstar if he didnt got into that bike accident.

Comment

Working...
                      X