Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo: I'm Ready For The Elite, I'll Recover What I've Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo: I'm Ready For The Elite, I'll Recover What I've Lost!

Puerto Rican lightweight contender Felix Verdejo held his final training session in Puerto Rico and is leaving for the United States. Settled in the home of Team Diamante in Trujillo Alto, Verdejo quietly worked a light session to stay on weight ahead of Saturday's match against Mexican puncher Antonio Lozada Jr. - which he hopes will serve as a springboard to the longed-for championship fight that has escaped him in years past.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wasted time and he is not what they hoped he would be

Comment

Pendejo you have a lot to prove

Comment

verjoto = BUM

Comment

Watch out everybody!
          The next tito trinidad is coming...
          How dare they insult tito in such manner.

Comment

Depending how Verdejo looks this Saturday, with a win, i would probably lean towards him beating a high mileage Beltran.

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
              Wasted time and he is not what they hoped he would be
              Anyone know why he was off for a year, and why he's receiving a hard time in this thread?

He looked the part when I saw him way back, but not sure why he hasn't broken out onto the world scene yet?

Comment

This kid havent loss a round in his fights yet, they call him a bum, I know Verdejo got all the skills to fight and win world titles and I even fancy him beating Mikey Garcia and Crawford in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Anyone know why he was off for a year, and why he's receiving a hard time in this thread?

He looked the part when I saw him way back, but not sure why he hasn't broken out onto the world scene yet?
                  he got into a accident, them later on an injury in his hand kept him away from the ring..

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
                    he got into a accident, them later on an injury in his hand kept him away from the ring..
                    Oh right, I vaguely remember the accident now. Thanks bro.

Comment

Working...
                    X