Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Felix Verdejo: I'm Ready For The Elite, I'll Recover What I've Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't get the hate that kid gets, he looked very good against the D level fighters he fought early in his career but when it was time to step up he got dangerously injured and was out for years, now he's trying to come back and a lot of people, especially here, are constantly hating on the kid for reasons unknown to me.

May the best man win.

Comment

Verdejo's only 25 years old he still has a chance to become something if he can stay active and injury free.

Comment

Originally posted by PrBoxing88 View Post
        This kid havent loss a round in his fights yet, they call him a bum, I know Verdejo got all the skills to fight and win world titles and I even fancy him beating Mikey Garcia and Crawford in the future.
        beating Garcia and Crawford??!!!!!
        are you on Medication????? o no you just happen to be Puerto rican!

Comment

Originally posted by BucaRican View Post
          If you notice the only people hating are the mejecanitos, like Verdejo stole their gueeritas.

To be honest though, the kid had lost alot of focus before the accident. In his last few fights before he was looking beatable, against guys he should have mopped. But the talent is evident, he just needs the focus. I just hope he gained that with all the time off.
          a bust is a bust!!! no matter color, shape or size!
          and while everybody justifies this bums talent many of you are not speaking on what the real issue is...
          the lack of discipline and distractions that he willingly takes part of!!! according to his own COACH! so please stop it with whole accident thing! at 140 he is at the bottom of the food chain!!! I just seen some groupie post that he sees verdejo beating Mikey Garcia and Crawford in the future!!! what a joke...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
            Ahh I see, thanks bro.

But might I add, he yung doe.
            Lol. You may.

Let’s see if he learned from his mistakes. He has great potential. Well see.

Comment

Originally posted by Catrin View Post
              beating Garcia and Crawford??!!!!!
              are you on Medication????? o no you just happen to be Puerto rican!
              why not?? Ur a dumb ass if u dont think Verdejo dont have a chance against neither of them. You just a mexican... haha bish ass cholo.

Comment

why not?? Ur a dumb ass if u dont think Verdejo dont have a chance against neither of them. You just a mexican... haha bish ass cholo.
                Mexican sounds better than a marika like you any day of the week! go grab a shovel island boy PR. needs help! there is entire communities with no water & electricity make yourself useful and do something. and make sure you pay rent to your moms...
                and NO verdejo does not stand a chance!!!
                he is not even active.... stop sucking on verdejos huevos and wise up marika...

Comment

verdejo the next tito Trinidad!!! LOL
                  what an insult to Tito...

Comment

I was driving the Verdejo bandwagon a few years ago, but nothing has seemingly gone right for him since then. I certainly haven't given up hope yet, but he's certainly got a ways to go to get back to where it looked like he was heading at one point. Very interested to see his fight this weekend, hopefully he looks great and gets his name back in people's mouths

Comment

Verdejo has way too many flaws he wastes energy jumping up and down (which can be easily timed by any of the good fighter right now like Mikey) he steps back with jumps on his toes (he will get hit and dropped if not corrected) he realizes on his athleticism too much and doesnt think 3-6 punches ahead of his opponent like the top fighter do aka(Crawford). i think hes a better version of thomas Delorme but thats it he needs those fundamentals and he needs them fast he's lost too much time and time is something boxers dont have. people say hes 25 but remember at 25 your getting into the refinement of you boxing skills not the revampment of your skills those mistakes needed to be corrected at the age of 22-24 and he didnt correct any of them.

Oh and yes i am PR but i will not lie about his lack of skills that he has gotten away with because of his athleticism what happens at the age of 33 when he hasnt corrected anything well easy just look at what Gamboa is doing these days??)

Comment

Working...
                      X