Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Questions Canelo's Reason For Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In golovkin canelo 24/7 hbo you can see canelo eating a burrito at mothers house. At 12:30 of the episode I cant share the link
    Last edited by charlemagne1; 03-08-2018, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
      This is the internet. We can all have whatever the fukk genes and physique we want to have here.

Me .. I'm like AJ wrapped in white skin, and I never took PEDs and I eat nothing but fish and chips and meat pies with loads of gravy.

My awesome physique is 100% natural and all down to my fantastic alpha male British genes!
      The difference between you and me is that I don't gotta lie about what I look like and you a straight lying little biitch who wishes he had AJ's physique-or should I say AJ's dick in your mouth!
      I'm in my late 30's now and still in decent shape. Not like all you ugly, fat, greasy, stinky motherfuccers!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        The difference between you and me is that I don't gotta lie about what I look like and you a straight lying little biitch who wishes he had AJ's physique-or should I say AJ's dick in your mouth!
        I'm in my late 30's now and still in decent shape. Not like all you ugly, fat, greasy, stinky motherfuccers!
        Idiot .. I would crush you like an ant if you said that to my face.

Trust me .. you're mesing with dynamite if you mess with me!

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          ".....I'm not an expert," Sanchez said.

He sure has a lot of opinions for not being an expert. I have the patience to wait to see how this plays out before passing judgement. Maybe Sanchez needs the same patience.
          Disagree. Sanchez is keeping the incident in play and, if true, the facts about Alvarez's trainer being a former butcher are new and relevant.
          He's looking out for his fighter and just wants a level playing field.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            The rules for Clenbuterol testing basically state zero tolerence. Any level is in theory actionable.

In practical terms I believe WADA accredited testing labs need to be able to detect a minimum concentration of 2ng / ml, though the better labs can detect concentrations down to 5-10pg

Anything under 1ng (1000pg) is considered 'within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat' but - and this is important to stress - does not mean that contaminated meat is the cause of the result, merely that it can't be ruled out. At the dosage it is used as a PED Clenbuterol is detectable in the urine for approximately a week and towards the end of this period the urine concentrations would also be expected to fall within the same range.

I've yet to see a creditable source give the actual concentration levels for Canelo's sample, so I can't say for sure, but the figures doing the rounds seem to be somewhere in the 600 - 800pg range.

Hope this helps.
            Good post. It's interesting how boxing writers seem to be PR people for the promoters.
            The fact that low levels of Clenbuterol in the body can be the result of more than just tainted meat is one fact that has been played down.
            It can't be that difficult for a millionaire pro athlete with a competent staff to check his diet.
            Hopefully Alvarez can document what meat was responsible and when it was eaten.

Comment

Originally posted by Muz View Post
              The usa boxing establishment is favorable to its house FIGHTERs:

Mayweather
              Ward
              Canelo

They know their house guys are going to get away with anything against Eastern European fighters. The bias and predjudice is real.
              Talk about being at the losing end (all the time)....LMMFAO....T.B.E. & S.O.G. are not in the same boat as Nelo so good luck with that one.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                I think Mayweather had some of that same meat before he used the IV the night before the Pacquiao fight...
                But he took the test BEFORE the IV. smh

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                  Hatton come on now that’s was easy
                  Wrong again, Floyd turned him into a bum. Just like when Trinidad ruined Vargas.

Comment

Lets not put ALL our attention on Nelo alone, have lil g tested too.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      But he took the test BEFORE the IV. smh
                      You think that's the only IV he's ever taken lol?

Comment

Working...
                      X