Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Questions Canelo's Reason For Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
    Do you think it's bias and prejudice though, or do you think it's based on money? See I always figured they only protected Ward because of money. Because they thought he could become a PPV star like Floyd. And same with Canelo who is a PPV star.

But then I started thinking, Lomachenko also had the potential to be the next foreign PPV star, and yet they robbed him very early in his career vs Salido, the exact opposite of what they did with Ward early in his career when Boone beat him but they gave Ward the decision.

When Pacquiao beat Bradley, Bradley never really had PPV star potential, but he is an American, and they gave it to Bradley.

When Lennox Lewis was near retirement, and Klitschko was clearly going to be the next PPV moneymaker, they didn't protect the young guy and do everything possible to get him the win, like they've done so often in the past. Instead, they stopped the fight probably half a round away from him winning, and stuck him with a loss instead.

So I am starting to wonder, like you are, if there's not more to do it than just money. There is definitely a lot of anti-white sentiment out there, and anti-Russian sentiment, with Russia on its way to being basically the biggest and most powerful white-majority nation soon now that the U.S, U.K, and other prominent Western nations are being socially engineered to eliminate their white majorities. There's a lot of weird **** going on lately in boxing.
    You are very much on point here. Lots of anti white Propaganda in Western culture and a huge agenda to push this black power movement any way they can. Russia is the stand alone nation that refuses to adhere to this liberal agenda to dilute white culture and Russia and east europe are being vilified for it.

We are living in desperate times, there are globalist agendas like George soros pushing black power movement to weaken the USA. He was quoted as saying he will use pro black propaganda because the black community is the easiest to manipulate end quote at a meeting in Germany 2014. Boxing today has a lot of pop culture with Politcs and I think there definitely is an agenda to prop up black and Hispanic fighters at the expense of white fighters. I really think it has much to do with this agenda as it does with money.

Floyd
    Ward
    Wilder
    Canelo

All got the USA boxing establishment to prop them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Because they're full of ****. According to WADA protocols, which VADA follows, ZERO amount of clenbuterol is allowed. ANY amount is illegal. That's because when you take it, your body absorbs most of it, so all that would be left over in your urine or blood test is trace amounts anyway. There is no allowable threshold for any amount of it in your system, which is different from the Povetkin situation where athletes were allowed a certain amount in tests before April or May that year, because it had been legal the year before, and Povetkin had 14 times less than what was ALLOWED, but they still canceled his fight with Wilder.

As for clenbuterol and Canelo, I mean Canelo had more in his system than the cyclist who was banned for years for testing positive with less of it. What that investigation found is that the cyclist would have had to eat beef from a cow that was slaughtered immediately after being injected with clenbuterol, which never happens because that would be a waste of clenbuterol on the butcher's behalf to inject a cow with it, but then kill the cow right after before the clenbuterol has had time to take effect and grow the cow bigger.

Canelo is a PED user. His test was illegal per WADA protocols, which VADA follows. VADA had no choice but to publish the results because Canelo's test was illegal and it's in the contract he and GGG signed. Now, as for why VADA let Golden Boy break the news, and already had official excuses prepared from "VADA accredited" doctors or whatever they called him, and tried to make it about levels, when as I said NO AMOUNT IS LEGAL because you should only ever to find trace amounts anyway, is because Canelo is the money man and they are trying to protect him.

So no offense intended at all with this, but you have it just slightly backwards. They aren't leaking stuff that is hurting Canelo's reputation necessarily, they are actually making excuses for him where none should exist as a way to try to protect his reputation.
      Again spot on. It is scary how dirty they are doing GGG. Not only is he facing corrupted officials he is facing a steroid cheat with illegal hand wraps. I see this agenda as very troubling not only fir sports but for humanity in general. The is so much anti white sentiment it is crazy .

Comment

as if any answer will do

either fight or walk. dont fncking bltch about it.

Comment

if nelo is the life long cheater crybabies make him out to be, how did the veteran cheater get caught

Comment

Working...
          X