Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Questions Canelo's Reason For Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
    Nothing bothers me more than the stupid ass statement made by the testing agency "the values are within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat", well if that's the case, why are you makung a fuss about it then? why did u make an announcement to the media in the first place if the values are too low to have any significance? u put Canelo's name and his team's name as well as the fight in jeopardy and then you say oh the values are actually within tolerances after u extort some money from Canelo and golden boy? that's not right man. At least let us know what level of that substance was found in his body and what are the tolerances.
    The rules for Clenbuterol testing basically state zero tolerence. Any level is in theory actionable.

In practical terms I believe WADA accredited testing labs need to be able to detect a minimum concentration of 2ng / ml, though the better labs can detect concentrations down to 5-10pg

Anything under 1ng (1000pg) is considered 'within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat' but - and this is important to stress - does not mean that contaminated meat is the cause of the result, merely that it can't be ruled out. At the dosage it is used as a PED Clenbuterol is detectable in the urine for approximately a week and towards the end of this period the urine concentrations would also be expected to fall within the same range.

I've yet to see a creditable source give the actual concentration levels for Canelo's sample, so I can't say for sure, but the figures doing the rounds seem to be somewhere in the 600 - 800pg range.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by Citizen Koba; 03-08-2018, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
      Nothing bothers me more than the stupid ass statement made by the testing agency "the values are within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat", well if that's the case, why are you makung a fuss about it then? why did u make an announcement to the media in the first place if the values are too low to have any significance? u put Canelo's name and his team's name as well as the fight in jeopardy and then you say oh the values are actually within tolerances after u extort some money from Canelo and golden boy? that's not right man. At least let us know what level of that substance was found in his body and what are the tolerances.
      Very good point.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I'm pretty sure your one of them greasy, fat, sloppy, bastards who's out of shape and pretty much is a straight up loser!
        You don't ever work out and when you do, you'll do a set of bench press with 15 pound weights on each end and then you'll go swallow a king size bag of Doritos. You don't know shet about working out obviously!
        Some people have good genes so yes, they are naturally muscular. I'm one of them. When I was 27 years old like Canelo is right now, I was in great shape and muscular.
        When I was 27 I weighted 230 and I'm 6'3 tall. And never took any supplements or steroids in my life. Ever! In fact I was still in prison when I was 27 years old. I wasn't eating anywhere near as good as Canelo. I pretty much lived off the garbage food they feed you in prison, along with ramen noodles and p-nut butter and jelly sandwiches . And I'm also 100% Mexican just like Canelo.
        I was working out 5-6 days a week but I'm pretty sure Canelo does too.
        So don't give me that bullshet about working out not giving you a physique like the one Canelo has.
        I pretty much had Canelo's physique when I was 27 years old. Just taller that's all!
        So go back to being a loser fatboy!
        This is the internet. We can all have whatever the fukk genes and physique we want to have here.

Me .. I'm like AJ wrapped in white skin, and I never took PEDs and I eat nothing but fish and chips and meat pies with loads of gravy.

My awesome physique is 100% natural and all down to my fantastic alpha male British genes!

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
          I think Mayweather had some of that same meat before he used the IV the night before the Pacquiao fight...
          Yep because a weight cutting drug would be so beneficial AFTER the weigh-in.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            This is the internet. We can all have whatever the fukk genes and physique we want to have here.

Me .. I'm like AJ wrapped in white skin, and I never took PEDs and I eat nothing but fish and chips and meat pies with loads of gravy.

My awesome physique is 100% natural and all down to my fantastic alpha male British genes!
            This is almost a perfect rendition of me, albeit I am bit bigger:

Comment

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              This is almost a perfect rendition of me, albeit I am bit bigger:
              Forgot to say .. I have a 10 inch cock .. you too?

Comment

Well, all that time that you guys spent working out I spent reading books.

Someday I might need to use a brain.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                  Forgot to say .. I have a 10 inch cock .. you too?
                  10½ inch, but much bigger when not flaccid.

Comment

i knew red balls was a scumbag drug cheat before any of this crap came down just look at the size of his massively engorged head

Comment

in the end, this whole thing just made me lose 50% interest in this otherwise awesome fight.

Thank you, Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                      X