Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Questions Canelo's Reason For Positive Test

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Mayweather had some of that same meat before he used the IV the night before the Pacquiao fight...

Comment

Nothing bothers me more than the stupid ass statement made by the testing agency "the values are within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat", well if that's the case, why are you makung a fuss about it then? why did u make an announcement to the media in the first place if the values are too low to have any significance? u put Canelo's name and his team's name as well as the fight in jeopardy and then you say oh the values are actually within tolerances after u extort some money from Canelo and golden boy? that's not right man. At least let us know what level of that substance was found in his body and what are the tolerances.

Comment

This the exact same thing that I said when the testing result was made known to the public. The contaminated meat excuse is NOT good one or look for a boxer like 2018, it’s not like it’s a new excuse, you know your country have that problem and it’s up to you and your team to make sure that problem doesn’t tarnish your name/reputation.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
          Nothing bothers me more than the stupid ass statement made by the testing agency "the values are within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat", well if that's the case, why are you makung a fuss about it then? why did u make an announcement to the media in the first place if the values are too low to have any significance? u put Canelo's name and his team's name as well as the fight in jeopardy and then you say oh the values are actually within tolerances after u extort some money from Canelo and golden boy? that's not right man. At least let us know what level of that substance was found in his body and what are the tolerances.
          I didn’t like that statement too, for me it looked like they were told to put that in their statement by those involved in the fight. Come out with the actual levels, let the public know and make up their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            Nothing bothers me more than the stupid ass statement made by the testing agency "the values are within the tolerances that would be expected from contaminated meat", well if that's the case, why are you makung a fuss about it then? why did u make an announcement to the media in the first place if the values are too low to have any significance?u put Canelo's name and his team's name as well as the fight in jeopardy and then you say oh the values are actually within tolerances after u extort some money from Canelo and golden boy? that's not right man. At least let us know what level of that substance was found in his body and what are the tolerances.
            Just a hunch, maybe for damage control purposes.... they probably figured it was best to go public with it themselves first to downplay the results of the test...bottom line either way is, homeboy got caught, plain and simple, and unfortunately this puts his past performances into question, especially the first GGG and now the rematch....the blame is all on him and his team, though ...I don’t feel bad for him at all since he’s made a lot of money from his loyal fans (and I mean Mexican Nationals for arguments sake) who work hard (most of them, anyway) for what they have and spend their earnings to see his fights...he is ultimately ripping them off, unfortunately.... and I may be wrong but I feel most Mexicans have enough sense of PRIDE to not support shady s h i t, ESPECIALLY when it comes to a sports figure that REPRESENTS THEIR NATION. His “Nosotros los Mexicanos no andamos con mamadas” shpiel came back to bite him in the ass yet again....what a let down, considering the expectations I had for the rematch....
            Last edited by livershot73; 03-08-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Just because he's rich doesn't mean he can't go to a restaurant or eat tacos in the street in the last 24/7 they showed and canelo talked about how he still goes to his mom's place for her cooking.this thing about flying in the best food in the world just because he can afford it is ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                What Eurobum(s) did Floyd fight after becoming a star? The bias and prejudice is real...
                Hatton come on now that’s was easy

Comment

Look at his body now compared to a year ago, contaminated meat or just working out don't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
                    Look at his body now compared to a year ago, contaminated meat or just working out don't do that.
                    I'm pretty sure your one of them greasy, fat, sloppy, bastards who's out of shape and pretty much is a straight up loser!
                    You don't ever work out and when you do, you'll do a set of bench press with 15 pound weights on each end and then you'll go swallow a king size bag of Doritos. You don't know shet about working out obviously!
                    Some people have good genes so yes, they are naturally muscular. I'm one of them. When I was 27 years old like Canelo is right now, I was in great shape and muscular.
                    When I was 27 I weighted 230 and I'm 6'3 tall. And never took any supplements or steroids in my life. Ever! In fact I was still in prison when I was 27 years old. I wasn't eating anywhere near as good as Canelo. I pretty much lived off the garbage food they feed you in prison, along with ramen noodles and p-nut butter and jelly sandwiches . And I'm also 100% Mexican just like Canelo.
                    I was working out 5-6 days a week but I'm pretty sure Canelo does too.
                    So don't give me that bullshet about working out not giving you a physique like the one Canelo has.
                    I pretty much had Canelo's physique when I was 27 years old. Just taller that's all!
                    So go back to being a loser fatboy!

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
                      Just because he's rich doesn't mean he can't go to a restaurant or eat tacos in the street in the last 24/7 they showed and canelo talked about how he still goes to his mom's place for her cooking.this thing about flying in the best food in the world just because he can afford it is ridiculous
                      He doesn't have to fly in special food, just not eat any meat which could be of Mexican origin. That could involve telling mom to only buy meat at the super that comes from the US or Argentina for example, but also avoid meat in restaurants/stalls/hotels where you don't know the source.

After 5 players from the senior Mexican soccer squad got caught with clenbuterol in their system, the junior Mexican U17 squad got restricted to fish and veggies for the U17 world cup. of 208 samples taken at that world cup, 109 tested positive for clenbuterol. 19 of 24 teams had players test positive, and the Mexican team was one of the clean ones as they stayed off the meat.

The problem is so well known in Mexico that you have to question Canelo's smarts in how well he watched his diet.

Comment

Working...
                      X