Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    this is where this conversation is heading.....

me asking you which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed

ya know..... the 8 ridiculous excuses that miraculously disappeared when Pac finally agreed to submit to random blood testing

leave it there, and I will shut up..... or ?
    Do you believe in their meat story?

Comment

• Meat contamination!!!???!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
        Do you believe in their meat story?

I do not make rash decisions based on " stories "

there are two investigations currently underway, right ?

why is it imperative for you to make an uninformed decision today?

Comment

• Canelo must take precautions

he must be aware of the issue, and he must take appropriate precautions..... otherwise, he would have tested positive before now, right?

especially considering this is such a widespread problem, right ?

so, what I wanna know is..... how does Canelo think that this contamination occurred..... surely he must have some idea?

how/when did he break protocol, and abandon his usual precautions?

the WBC - or was it the WBA? - stated that they would be asking him that question

I would also like to hear an answer to that

or more correctly..... I would need to hear an answer to that question before I started casting aspersions..... especially considering his clean record, and the advice from three different experts, ALL of whom suggested that the results were consistant with food contamination

once again..... NOT insisting that Canelo is clean, just suggesting that he could be..... but yea, that question needs to be answered

Comment

Canelo must take precautions

he must be aware of the issue, and he must take appropriate precautions..... otherwise, he would have tested positive before now, right?

especially considering this is such a widespread problem, right ?

so, what I wanna know is..... how does Canelo think that this contamination occurred..... surely he must have some idea?

how/when did he break protocol, and abandon his usual precautions?

the WBC - or was it the WBA? - stated that they would be asking him that question

I would also like to hear an answer to that

or more correctly..... I would need to hear an answer to that question before I started casting aspersions..... especially considering his clean record, and the advice from three different experts, ALL of whom suggested that the results were consistant with food contamination

once again..... NOT insisting that Canelo is clean, just suggesting that he could be..... but yea, that question needs to be answered
            Weird how come With that reasoning you still accuse pac is/was on PED??

Comment

• A hair test should be done either voluntarily or forced. Clear Canelo or ban him. I would like to the rematch but in the interests of boxing this should be cleared up. I think G will beat Canelo and make a lot of money so I'd like the fight to happen. But boxing comes first. My take away us the WBC is a hopeless mess and Kellerman and Smith are a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                Weird how come With that reasoning you still accuse pac is/was on PED??

that reasoning had nothing to do with Pac

that reasoning is in relation to the situation with Canelo, which is obviously very different

I don't want to post my reasoning again, but you can click here.....

post 653
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post18546648

again..... I never said that Canelo is clean, and my opinion regarding Pacquiao is just that..... an opinion

but..... pacfans really should STFU about steroids

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  A hair test should be done either voluntarily or forced. Clear Canelo or ban him. I would like to the rematch but in the interests of boxing this should be cleared up. I think G will beat Canelo and make a lot of money so I'd like the fight to happen. But boxing comes first. My take away us the WBC is a hopeless mess and Kellerman and Smith are a joke.

if that works, then I agree

Comment

that reasoning had nothing to do with Pac

that reasoning is in relation to the situation with Canelo, which is obviously very different

I don't want to post my reasoning again, but you can click here.....

post 653
                    https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post18546648

again..... I never said that Canelo is clean, and my opinion regarding Pacquiao is just that..... an opinion

but..... pacfans really should STFU about steroids
                    Why? Pac wasnt caught on juice. Maybe you should stfu.

Comment

FACT: pacfans should STFU about steroids lol

FACT: GGG fans should STFU about other fighters opponent selection

FACT: the guys who kept it real, can say whatever they like

that is one of the advantages of keeping it real

just saying

FACT: Pacquiao never failed a drug test.

FACT: Canelo failed drug test.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Mayweather could not provide proof that pacquiao cheated and paid pacquiao settlement money.

You got any proof pacquiao cheated? Thought so f@g lol

Comment

Working...
                      X