Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    Imagine Canelo as MC Hammer.

DUh dudh duh duh duh Clent touch this!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
      I guess that how Canelo tested positive, the steak Stallone gave him to put on his eye was tainted and it dripped through his eye into his system.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Imagine Canelo as MC Hammer.

DUh dudh duh duh duh Clent touch this!!
        Now that song is stuck in my head, lol.

I can see the video now. VADA agents chasing Canelo while he dances and smiles in purple parachute pants

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
          Now that song is stuck in my head, lol.

I can see the video now. VADA agents chasing Canelo while he dances and smiles in purple parachute pants
          hahahahahahahaha LMFAO!!!!

Comment

• Clen Eastwood
            Hilarity Clenton

Comment

• Originally posted by CleneloAlvaroid View Post
              Deanrw didnt have to needle canelo fans like that. Those pricks are already being poked enough.
              Clenelo Alvaroid...

Comment

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
                What is everyone's beef with Canelo? Everyone is tossing him over the hot coals. There is so much at steak here that the fight cannot be cancelled. Let's steer this into a positive direction. This is all grade A finger pointing. Let's all stop having a cow.

Must spread some rep, but you got a titter out of me.

Comment

• I just read that Gennady invited Saul over to watch Borat and Able was grilling. This was a week before he peepee dirty. Suspicious!

Comment

• Originally posted by oscar9992 View Post
                    Few years ago Cycling Champion was banned for CLENBUTEROL!

After a drawn-out and controversial case, Spanish professional cyclist Alberto Contador has been found guilty of doping and banned from the sport for two years.

Contador was stripped of his victories at the 2010 Tour de France, the 2011 Giro d'Italia and a raft of other races after the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) brought its nearly-two-year investigation to a close.

A sample of Contador’s urine, taken during a rest day in the 2010 Tour de France, contained traces of clenbuterol – a banned substance in cycling and many other sports. Contador claims the clenbuterol in his body was the result of eating contaminated Spanish beef.

So what is clenbuterol? How does it work? And would the amount detected in Contador’s body have had any effect on his performance?

Clenbuterol itself is not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been banned by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) because of its potentially performance-enhancing effects.

As well as being an effective bronchodilator, clenbuterol can have a range of other effects, including an increase in:

1) aerobic capacity (the amount of oxygen the body can use during physical exercise)
                    2) the body’s ability to transport oxygen, and
                    3) the body’s ability to metabolise fat.

This final property leads some people to use it as a potential weight-loss aid and to increase lean muscle mass.

http://theconversation.com/alberto-c...enbuterol-5246
                    Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                    This **** has been happening for years with Mexicans. Morales, Vargas, Nery, and now Canelo. Doping is also rampant with their soccer players (http://www.espn.com/soccer/mexican-l...ico-in-2012-13). They always use the same excuse and continuously get away with it. And no one gave a damn until it happened to a fighter people give a **** about.
                    this..........

Comment

• cheater sob

Comment

Working...
                      X