Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any update on the epitome of "clean fighter" alvarez? I have a theory that chepo accidently fed nelo some chepo juice during training sessions that was ment for his cattle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      Any update on the epitome of "clean fighter" alvarez? I have a theory that chepo accidently fed nelo some chepo juice during training sessions that was ment for his cattle.
      I just got done fuccing your punk ass who-re of a mom and then kicked that biitch out my house.
      So fucc off punk!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
        I just got done fuccing your punk ass who-re of a mom and then kicked that biitch out my house.
        So fucc off punk!
        Thanks bro and you are? I've never spoke to you.

Comment

So fucc off punk!
          Rule one: Never invite a woman to your crib.

What kind of fúcking idiot are you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
            Thanks bro and you are? I've never spoke to you.
            Aye I apologize man. IDK how I sent that to you. It was meant for that punk Clubber.
            I sincerely apologize man.

Comment

• Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
              Rule one: Never invite a woman to your crib.

What kind of fúcking idiot are you?
              Why not punk? The only reason a guy wouldn't take a woman to his "crib" it's if he don't got his own pad and still living with momma.. I'm assuming you don't take women to the house cause your momma would fucc you up and kick you and that biitch out and tell you both to go get a motel room.... 😄😅
              Me, I'm a man and I'm independent and I got my own pad, three cars, a good job and I do WTF I want!
              So yes I bring all kinds of biitches over, tap them asses and send them home to their husbands.
              So next time your girlfriend goes to see you and her breath smelling like someone else's dick there's a good chance it's probably mine...
              But don't worry. I'm STD free so you can go ahead and kiss her...
              You sorry ass punk!

Comment

Why not punk? The only reason a guy wouldn't take a woman to his "crib" it's if he don't got his own pad and still living with momma.. I'm assuming you don't take women to the house cause your momma would fucc you up and kick you and that biitch out and tell you both to go get a motel room.... 😄😅
                Me, I'm a man and I'm independent and I got my own pad, three cars, a good job and I do WTF I want!
                So yes I bring all kinds of biitches over, tap them asses and send them home to their husbands.
                So next time your girlfriend goes to see you and her breath smelling like someone else's dick there's a good chance it's probably mine...
                But don't worry. I'm STD free so you can go ahead and kiss her...
                You sorry ass punk!
                Sure buddy.

Comment

Aye I apologize man. IDK how I sent that to you. It was meant for that punk Clubber.
                  I sincerely apologize man.
                  No problem bro. I was confused had a feeling it wasn't for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    nobody made a big deal out of that because.....

* EVERYBODY knows that Pac was juicing
                    * EVERYBODY knows that Marquez got stiffed in the 3rd fight

that is what happens when your chickens come home to roost

but, I expect the Pac-warriors to vehemently deny deny deny

there is a damn good reason why Pac killed a super-fight by refusing to undertake harmless random blood testing..... and that damn good reason had nothing to do with the 8 ridiculous excuses that Team Pacquiao tried to peddle..... and when Manny finally agreed to blood testing, those 8 ridiculous excuses were never even mentioned..... NOT ONCE!!

those 8 ridiculous excuses simply..... disappeared, and were never heard from again

they disappeared..... just like the 1200+ punches that Pac threw at Clottey, while looking fresh-as-a-daisy..... which is utterly ridiculous

come on man
                    :manyWORD::manyWORD::manyWORD:

not one failed test.....ever

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      contaminated meat! lmao!!!

scared of needles lol

Comment

Working...
                      X