Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
    Why? Pac wasnt caught on juice. Maybe you should stfu.

right

1)
    FACT: Pac killed a SUPER-FIGHT by refusing random blood tests....
    FACT: random blood tests are completely harmless
    FACT: there is ONLY one reason to avoid random blood tests
    FACT: in the amateurs, if you avoid/obstruct a drug test, you.....
    * are immediately judged guilty
    * you are stripped
    * you are banned

2)
    Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)
    FACT: Pac has the 2nd highest recorded weight-gain in boxing history at 40lbs

the highest recorded weight-gain in recorded history is 41lbs....

and it was made by a HEAVYWEIGHT who used steroids to get there

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

it is soooo clearly obvious what happened, but not to you, right?

Pac is the size of one of Jones legs, you muppet

4)
    immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

Manny then linked up with Alex Ariza

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

what happened next..... ? here, let me remind you.....

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
    a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

it is only you who failed to notice..... why is that ?

tell us which one of Pac's 8 ridiculous excuses you believed ?

Comment

• Originally posted by thedarkness View Post
      FACT: Pacquiao never failed a drug test.

FACT: Canelo failed drug test.

Innocent until proven guilty.

Mayweather could not provide proof that pacquiao cheated and paid pacquiao settlement money.

You got any proof pacquiao cheated? Thought so f@g lol

FACT: Pac REFUSED to test..... which under IOC regulations, makes him a dirty drug cheat

it is exactly the same thing you excuse-making muppet

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      right

1)
      * you are stripped
      * you are banned

2)
      Pacquiao gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses to avoid random blood tests, which is beyond absurd..... we needed one genuine reason, but we got 8 childish excuses..... the only reason why we got 8 childish excuses, is because there was no genuine reason

then SUDDENLY, those 8 ridiculous excuses up and disappeared without a trace, and were never mentioned ONCE when Pac finally agreed to testing

come on kid, tell us which one of those 8 ridiculous excuses you believed..... this will be funny..... come on, tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you, so that we can see how you roll

3)

FACT: Pacquiao is a fkn midget compared to Roy Jones Jnr..... when Jones gained 41lbs, he was cheating...... and yet when Pacquiao gained 40lbs, you think that he was clean..... right ?

4)
      immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn and had been in too many wars.....

immediately following Pac's next fight against David Diaz, Steward was gushing with praise, saying that Manny looked rejuvenated/revitalized, and a completely different fighter

and NO, Steward was not throwing Manny under a bus, he was simply commenting on what he saw

Pac then skipped through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

you know absolutely nothing about boxing if that does not seem suspicious to you

Pac turned from a shopworn fighter, into a 1200+ punch dynamo, who (coincidentally) refused to test..... then, Pac just as suddenly reverted back into a normal 400-500 punch fighter who looked tired at the end of a fight, and (coincidentally) he suddenly had no problem taking blood tests

LMAO

5)
      a number of knowledgeable insiders, all of which are extremely knowledgeable and extremely experienced, have stated that Pacquiao was juicing..... from Atlas to Mayweather to Malignaggi to Mosley, and a number of fighters in/around wildcard

Pac gave a grand total of 8 ridiculous excuses.....

* " I dont like needles "
      * " taking my blood the day before the fight will weaken me "
      * " I am too proud to take the test "
      * " Floyd is not the commission "
      * " taking blood will affect my training, even 23-days from the fight "
      * " I feel too disrespected to take the test "
      * " he is bigger than me, so it will weaken me, more than him "
      * " USADA are corrupt "

tell us which one you believed..... ???

come on Mr " you can't prove it "..... tell us which one of those ridiculous excuses worked for you lol

Comment

• Pac's refusal to undertake random blood tests was fkn bizarre, and highly suspicious..... and his weight gain when compared to Jones is absurd

but, forget about that..... because this is the killer right here.....

immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn, and had been in too many wars.....

Comment

• once again..... NOT insisting that Canelo is clean

he should be investigated, and fk Canelo

but yea, silly pacstains really should STFU about steroids

Comment

• Clenbuterol lit Canelo's drug test results up like a Christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              Clenbuterol lit Canelo's drug test results up like a Christmas tree

Pac refusing a drug test lit a super-fight up like a christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                that reasoning had nothing to do with Pac

that reasoning is in relation to the situation with Canelo, which is obviously very different

I don't want to post my reasoning again, but you can click here.....

post 653
                https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post18546648

again..... I never said that Canelo is clean, and my opinion regarding Pacquiao is just that..... an opinion

but..... pacfans really should STFU about steroids
                What?? No laughing emoji for me, no trolling post. I'm dissapointed

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  right

1)
                  * you are stripped
                  * you are banned

2)

3)

4)

LMAO

5)

FACT: Pacquiao has never tested positive.

Off you go now.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post
                    What?? No laughing emoji for me, no trolling post. I'm dissapointed

I think the link was sufficient

https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...8#post18546648

Comment

• Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                      FACT: Pacquiao has never tested positive.

Off you go now.

FACT: Pacquiao REFUSED testing, which is more suspicious

hmmm, who knows more..... Manny Steward or a pacstain ?

immediately after the second Marquez fight, Manny Steward stated that Pac should consider retiring..... he said that Manny looked shopworn, and had been in too many wars.....

how truly hilarious that a guru like Steward would advise Pac to retire..... immediately before Pac started rampaging through THREE DIVISIONS in 9 months, gaining 12lbs of muscle..... seemingly increasing his speed/power and (get this) punch output..... while looking as fresh as a daisy..... wtf?

Comment

Working...
                      X