Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    it would be sad if it was incorrect

nelo = positive test

pac =

LOL.

maybe nelo should have said he was scurred of needles? nah, he can always just blame it on the meat and his fans will swallow it up.

Comment

Canelo...Postive
      Pacquiao...Positive, because he ducked the tests

even Freddie rightfully admitted people would find that suspicious

go make a thread about it

Comment

• Canelo has been living, eating and training in Mexico his entire career, hasn't he? Curious that he just now drew a positive.

Comment

• Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          Nice try at taking a shot at me imbecile. Don't rely on me for anything other than calling you an ignorant fanboy in full defense mode. By the time you morons are done you'll have enough argument credits to get a law degree. Now go flip a table over, use one of the legs of the table to sit on slowly and dry and fk yourself.
          Lmao how old are you man you said you were a professional cyclist at one point but since no one gives a **** about that sport and you didnt make it far you come to a forum to talk **** like your 13 no wonder you didnt make it in your profession now you've become a forum PED expert. I wouldn't rely on you for **** in case you couldn't tell its obvious your bias against Canelo in any way and this situation got your hopes in defending Golovkins lackluster performance and the reason he got outboxed by the smaller guy coming up in weight.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
            nelo = positive test

pac =

LOL.

maybe nelo should have said he was scurred of needles? nah, he can always just blame it on the meat and his fans will swallow it up.

the pacfans would be in an uproar

nobody would be stupid enough to believe that silly excuse lol

Canelo should flatly refuse to undertake any drug testing in the rematch..... and become a hero, like Pac did

Comment

• merge this to the master thread already plz

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                go make a thread about it

we appear to have one already

if I copied your tears/excuses into another thread, would they taste less-salty?

Comment

• Argh not too surprising that Canelo got caught but hopefully they are fair to Golovkin

Comment

the pacfans would be in an uproar

nobody would be stupid enough to believe that silly excuse lol

Canelo should flatly refuse to undertake any drug testing in the rematch..... and become a hero, like Pac did
                    popped with a failed test doe! cant even make this up. even pac aint that stupid! HA! que?

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
                      Are you jealous? You wanna have Triple g's dick in your mouth too?
                      Or do you want my dick?
                      Which is it you fuccing F A G G O T??

I am not a fan of both fighters.

Now it is quite obvious that youre a clenelo hanger on. Go on, keep sucking ur papi clenelo's tainted meat. We all know u want it puto.

As far as i can see, ur the only flaming f aggot in this thread lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X