Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    and soon, he will be cleared.....

when will your boy be cleared..... ?
    who's my boy?? quote a post from me sticking up for "my boy" like how you've been on this thread since it was posted like 6 hours ago! lmao! i saw this at work, came home and your ass is still in here. if he aint test dirty why you pulling overtime bruh??

Comment

• Seriously dont know what to think.. I think Canelo is a clean fighter...but I'm tired of this tainted meat excuse..

Someone will take advantage of that and surely someone already has..

Comment

• no wonder why that illegal neck shot from ggg didnt phase canelo at all ..

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          neither was Canelo

Daniel Eichner, Director of SMRTL, the WADA-accredited lab that conducted the tests stated in his letter today, "These values are all within the range of what is expected from meat contamination."

that guy was a ****head for suggesting that Canelo has been using steroids for the entire duration of his JMW campaign

especially when the article said this.....

Canelo has tested clean dozens of times over the course of his previous 12 fights.
          He tested positive. That means the testing caught him with something unusual. As I said earlier, I believe him when he said it was tainted meat but Pacquiao has never been tested positive for anything so for you to go there is just as foolish.

Comment

• That's really sloppy on Golden Boy's part. You'd think that they would have, through their own testing had the timing right so that he'd be clean before testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buckfever View Post
              That's really sloppy on Golden Boy's part. You'd think that they would have, through their own testing had the timing right so that he'd be clean before testing.
              oscar to busy loading that pipe up!

Comment

• Originally posted by sbbigmike View Post
                So GGG should be forced to fight a roided fighter, all the while Canelo and the WBC holding hands and kissing........The fight has to be in jeopardy; has to.....
                Are you that naive/dense? GGG and Tom Loeffler will never cancel the biggest pay check they’ll ever see in their lives. So if the fight is not canceled is no one else’s fault other than GGG and Loeffler. So stop your hypocrisy and spear me the drama!

Comment

• he paved the way!

Comment

• Let"s do some research kids, on the subject and see if this is true about tainted meat from Mexico.

Eating meat from China or Mexico could make you fail your drug test, the NFL warns players https://qz.com/675946/eating-meat-fr...warns-players/

The National Football League (NFL) recently warned players to avoid steroid-contaminated meat from China and Mexico. Meat produced in those countries, the
                    league advised in a notice sent to players, could contain clenbuterol, a muscle-building and weight-loss stimulant that the NFL bans under its policy on performance-enhancing substances.

In Mexico, soccer stars' drug tests reveal steroids in meat
                    CELAYA, Mexico — Positive drug tests for five standout members of Mexico's national soccer team have forced Mexican officials to acknowledge a problem that goes far beyond sports: Much of Mexico's beef is so tainted with the steroid clenbuterol that it sickens hundreds of people each year.

Use of the steroid is illegal. But it's found a niche among ranchers, who marvel at the way it helps cattle build muscle mass before going to the slaughterhouse. The beef is pink and largely free of layers of fat, winning over unwitting consumers.

Ranchers call the powdery substance "miracle salts." A few call it "cattle *******."

Whatever name is used, the substance has unpleasant side effects for human beings. Last year, 297 people felt sick enough after eating tainted meat to visit hospital emergency rooms. Many more just endured the symptoms.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/latest-ne...#storylink=cpy

Looks like it's true kids

NFL players warned: Steroids injected in meat could cause them to fail drug tests
                    https://www.naturalnews.com/056014_s...g_testing.html

Voto is telling the truth.

Comment

• Wasn't expecting something like this with Canelo I don't mean to come across as blind to the fact its likely the majority of top level sportsman are on some sort of performance enhancers to gain an edge but Canelo has always struck me as a clean fighter backed up by the fact he has passed countless test clean..

But still it makes you wonder he is worth so much to goldenboy and their income maybe they did do something dirty to protect their cash cow? Even if he is cleared to fight fans don't let things like this slide its going to always leave a question mark on his career

Comment

Working...
                      X