Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Tests Positive For Clenbuterol Ahead of Golovkin Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VADA catches another one.

No wonder Floyd never wanted to use VADA testing.

Comment

• Yet pac is on PeDs yohhhhh, He is from a 3rd world country. Lols, ****ing cheatsssss

Comment

• Few years ago Cycling Champion was banned for CLENBUTEROL!

After a drawn-out and controversial case, Spanish professional cyclist Alberto Contador has been found guilty of doping and banned from the sport for two years.

Contador was stripped of his victories at the 2010 Tour de France, the 2011 Giro d'Italia and a raft of other races after the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) brought its nearly-two-year investigation to a close.

A sample of Contador’s urine, taken during a rest day in the 2010 Tour de France, contained traces of clenbuterol – a banned substance in cycling and many other sports. Contador claims the clenbuterol in his body was the result of eating contaminated Spanish beef.

So what is clenbuterol? How does it work? And would the amount detected in Contador’s body have had any effect on his performance?

Clenbuterol itself is not approved by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and has been banned by the International Olympic Committee (IOC) and World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) because of its potentially performance-enhancing effects.

As well as being an effective bronchodilator, clenbuterol can have a range of other effects, including an increase in:

1) aerobic capacity (the amount of oxygen the body can use during physical exercise)
        2) the body’s ability to transport oxygen, and
        3) the body’s ability to metabolise fat.

This final property leads some people to use it as a potential weight-loss aid and to increase lean muscle mass.

http://theconversation.com/alberto-c...enbuterol-5246

Comment

• Can anyone tell me what this ped is and what it is used for???

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
            Can anyone tell me what this ped is and what it is used for???
            Doh just looked thru the post above me and it tells me all about it.
            Well well mr canelo looks like you have been found out to be a cheat.
            I dont blame you though fighting GGG clean you dont have a chance.

Comment

• This **** has been happening for years with Mexicans. Morales, Vargas, Nery, and now Canelo. Doping is also rampant with their soccer players (http://www.espn.com/soccer/mexican-l...ico-in-2012-13). They always use the same excuse and continuously get away with it. And no one gave a damn until it happened to a fighter people give a **** about.

Comment

• Canelo you cheating
                Son of a b!tch, no tolerance for cheats using chemicals, I say ban Carnelo for life and I hope ggg gives him an elephant man face!

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Did you know that the NSA created *******s to monitor our activities?
                  May have peed a tad laughing....

Comment

• Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                    brain dead moron equates a factual story with flat earthers.

the mental gymnastics is just bananas.
                    Nope.... Moron just actually is waiting for the facts. Also, this moron has read the story as well as others on Bad Left Hook, ESPN, and Boxing news that state it is a minut amount that could actually be 100% associated with the explanation of Tainted meat which is showing up in other mandated pee tests for other Mexican athletes right now.

This moron will never give Alvarez a moment of his time again if it is proven he is cheating in the biggest rematch of his life, but I am willing to give a fighter proven clean so far in his career the benefit of the doubt until he is proven a cheat.
                    Last edited by landotter; 03-05-2018, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• What is everyone's beef with Canelo? Everyone is tossing him over the hot coals. There is so much at steak here that the fight cannot be cancelled. Let's steer this into a positive direction. This is all grade A finger pointing. Let's all stop having a cow.

Comment

Working...
                      X