Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo & Danny Jacobs BRAWL! Fight breaks out between crews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sooo funny how charlo was saying im looking for dj right now then when dj showed up charlo got real quiet. charlo looked shook af!!! charlo knows he turned the fight with jacobs down once already but i guess he feels ashamed of it and now wants to finally step his game up. can not wait until danny khtfo!!! tryna find out whats going on right now. ill have some answers in a lil while.

Comment

Why the WBC did not order Jacobs/Charlo when they had the chance?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        Who is that idiot in the background? You have Jacobs walking up to him like a gangster calling him out for accusing him of ducking because he is signing with HBO. But that idiot is calling him a pussey? Those two were going to have a good back and forth. This is why I hate boxers entourage, they are like ****fanboys. Am glad Jacobs called him out on it to his face. If a boxer wants to sign to any network as a free agent then that’s their business! Not because they want to duck you.
        Yeah, notice how how Jacobs pulled up on him with like 1 dude beside him.
        I hate when members of the entourage mess up the back and forth. Fall back!

Is it me or the guy in the blue hoodie beside Charlo looks alot like Lubin?

That being said, I just want to see them fight at the end of the day!
        Last edited by Afi23; 03-04-2018, 10:27 AM.

Comment

In the meantime, where the f*** is Demetrius? Won't even show up at fights to stir up some **** anymore!

Comment

LMFAO at that whole video. Didn't even give a f#ck about the Jacobs vs Charlo sh^t. The highlight was him roasting reporters with their bum a$$ questions. I wanna say that sh^t all the time to these mfers with these hack f#cking questions.

Comment

Jermall will be more concerned about "money" and "politics" once he gets higher up the pecking order; it happens to all of them. Let's keep it real...Jermall hasn't proven JACK ***** at MW. Anybody could've disposed of Heiland, he did the division a favor by knocking him off the WBC #1 spot. However, if Jermall thinks he's gonna get a big fight solely off that win, he's sadly mistaken.

He needs to beat Centeno (who isn't much better than Heiland tbh), then face someone like Dereyanchenko/Murata. Keep looking impressive and the big opportunity will come. Either that, or pay BJS enough to put his belt on the line. Would Jermall be willing to travel for a title shot like Spence did for Brook?
              Last edited by kiaba360; 03-04-2018, 10:58 AM.

Comment

Charlo started changing that tune when DJ ran up on him. He seemed a bit nervous during and after. Switched stances after Jermell showed up. Lmmao

Comment

Haymon is the effing culprit why these types of fights never happen on a timely moment, first and foremost.
                  It's also the responsibility of fighters to not just let Haymon pick fights for them.
                  They have to do their job like demanding the fights they needed to put their ass on the map.
                  If you leave it all on Haymon, he'd rather make showcase mismatches nobody wants to see.
                  You can't depend on that yes guy Espinoza either.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    Charlo started changing that tune when DJ ran up on him. He seemed a bit nervous during and after. Switched stances after Jermell showed up. Lmmao
                    Seriously, look how he started going off when Jacobs left and his brother came. He describes what happened totally different from what what actually down.

Comment

Come on Charlo, tell Haymon to make the Jacobs fight for you.
                      You can't just sit there and let him pick the usual crappy fights for you.
                      Use your damn management team to make meaningful fights happen!
                      You pay them to do exactly that.

Comment

Working...
                      X