Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DJ pulled up on Charlo and put his business in the street lol

Charlo ain't touching M's lol

Comment

Looking forward to this. Make it happen asap.

Comment

Charlo looked shook! When his corny áss boy started talking shít Charlo started barking. Charlo got punked. Gets tough when he brother shows up lmao. Jacobs is all wrong for his style and he knows it.

Jacobs is a real G. If they fight, Jacobs got that. Charlo is green.

Comment

Originally posted by Mastrangelo
          They should fight.. might be two best Middleweights in the world - but it will never happen because other fights - who are at least equally hard and probably easier, pay each guy more.
          For those kind of fights to happen - I feel it needs something like Jay Z coming and overpaying Andre Ward because he had money and felt like it... It probably needs outside investor to make fight that makes no sense(For business people).
          that or canelo and ggg need to come out on public and say they wont face any of those guys until they start fighting at each other first...
          get a quality win and then you get a shot...

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
            I'm not saying he was acting crazy in this particular situation, it's just the vibe I got from them in the last couple of months. I guess it's somebody from their entourage (not them) calling Jacobs a beetch, that's what losers do, something that a typical boxing sceene poster would do. But being unprofessional in the post fight interview and being a loud mouth is what I don't like.

Edit: I admit I overreacted, because it wasn't him but the guy from his entourage calling DJ a beetch, but it's still a bad look to have that kind of guys around.
            I overreacted too. You have a point situations like that can get out of control fast.
            Last edited by TonyGe; 03-04-2018, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Sounded like the batch ass camera man he’s a hoe
              haha saw it on instagram. it was some punk ass from charlo entourage a skinny weasel looking niga. he popped out and then he was gone. LMAO!

Comment

Working...
              X