Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo & Danny Jacobs BRAWL! Fight breaks out between crews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sheit...I got Jacobs if this one ever goes down. Not sold on Charlo at 160 yet.

Comment

Jacobs try to hit him low with the M's comment, you can say its about business, but you havent seen an M yet lol wtf yall both talked online ok lets get the fight talk going, lol whos seen more money, like Berto said everybody got money

Its a great match up, but Charlo gona touch that chin, Jacobs been at MW, Charlos is coming
      Last edited by TX_BOXNG; 03-04-2018, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Jacobs is a boss. I do like some of the things Charlo said though. I gotta give him respect.

Comment

Originally posted by StefanTosic View Post
          Damn, Charlo brothers are making it really difficult to like them and it's not just this video. I enjoy watching them in the ring, I'm an actual fan of their boxing who's capable of separating the art from the artist, but when I see them acting like low life scum is when I wish somebody would give them guns and throw them in Chiraq and never let them get out. And than the usual race baiters on NSB are saying ''so you like GGG but not this or that brotha, you're raysis!'' Remember there's a reason other than race, that people dislike AB, Wilder, Gervonta (although they all tried really hard to like them), and like Golovkin, Beterbiev, Gassiev, Bivol, Usyk... BUT ALSO AJ, Spence, Brook, Jacobs, Brook, Thurman, Chocolatito and millions of other latinos... There's trap listening and jordans wearing immature wannabe gangsters, and than there's grown up adults. Boxers should chose their targeted market wisely.
          How the hell was Charlo acting like a low life scum??? Because the two guys had a few words in a loud voice. Nobody got physical.. Christ I've seen guys louder and more confrontational in the coffeeshop where I go arguing over something that doesn't involve millions of dollars on their paycheck.

Comment

Talk about "money."
            This is the same Jermall who wanted $1 mil in the Williams fight.
            Took him a while to accept the fight, which was a mere undercard.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
              Seriously, look how he started going off when Jacobs left and his brother came. He describes what happened totally different from what what actually down.

I know right. He def switched it on when Mell showed up lol

Comment

Charlo back peddling here a bit. Got called out on his Danny running to HBO comment. Hope this fight gets made in 2018.

Comment

Where was the fight? This was just a verbal altercation misleading title

Comment

LMAO at the dude going, "let the fighters talk, sssshhhhh, sssssssshhhhhhhhhh"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      How the hell was Charlo acting like a low life scum??? Because the two guys had a few words in a loud voice. Nobody got physical.. Christ I've seen guys louder and more confrontational in the coffeeshop where I go arguing over something that doesn't involve millions of dollars on their paycheck.
                      I'm not saying he was acting crazy in this particular situation, it's just the vibe I got from them in the last couple of months. I guess it's somebody from their entourage (not them) calling Jacobs a beetch, that's what losers do, something that a typical boxing sceene poster would do. But being unprofessional in the post fight interview and being a loud mouth is what I don't like.

Edit: I admit I overreacted, because it wasn't him but the guy from his entourage calling DJ a beetch, but it's still a bad look to have that kind of guys around.
                      Last edited by StefanTosic; 03-04-2018, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X