Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

charlo shook up when danny checked him LOL

Comment

bunch of uncivilised clowns

jacobs in particular is over 30, had a long career and his best thing is getting beat by ggg

disgrace to the sport

Comment

This is why i like the Charlos. These dudes can't leave the house without some beef going down.

This is a great fight and really should happen this year. But i think the HBO/Showtime conflict will stop it IMO.

Comment

jacbos looks and talks like will smith. there needs to be more confrontations in boxing, hopefully wilder does some ****

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
            who's the idiot in Charlo's crew saying Jacobs was a pvssy?
            Saw it from a different angle and it was Paulie Malignaggi

Comment

Charlo seemed a bit lost for words.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                Saw it from a different angle and it was Paulie Malignaggi
                Impossible. We would of heard him say something about Pacquiao being on steroids. We all know he can't get a sentence out without mentioning that

Comment

Originally posted by tonysoprano View Post
                  This is why i like the Charlos. These dudes can't leave the house without some beef going down.

This is a great fight and really should happen this year. But i think the HBO/Showtime conflict will stop it IMO.
                  charcolo bros better win a title quick before they get shot or locked up

Comment

Damn, Charlo brothers are making it really difficult to like them and it's not just this video. I enjoy watching them in the ring, I'm an actual fan of their boxing who's capable of separating the art from the artist, but when I see them acting like low life scum is when I wish somebody would give them guns and throw them in Chiraq and never let them get out. And than the usual race baiters on NSB are saying ''so you like GGG but not this or that brotha, you're raysis!'' Remember there's a reason other than race, that people dislike AB, Wilder, Gervonta (although they all tried really hard to like them), and like Golovkin, Beterbiev, Gassiev, Bivol, Usyk... BUT ALSO AJ, Spence, Brook, Jacobs, Brook, Thurman, Chocolatito and millions of other latinos... There's trap listening and jordans wearing immature wannabe gangsters, and than there's grown up adults. Boxers should chose their targeted market wisely.
                    Last edited by StefanTosic; 03-04-2018, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Damn young fighters cant have boxing related conflicts without being labeled low life scum?

Comment

Working...
                      X