Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jermall Charlo & Danny Jacobs BRAWL! Fight breaks out between crews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah lets make this fight happen please!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like how Charlo speaks the truth though. "Hey when I know I see a man in their eyes, Canelo, Jacobs, I've not gonna say they scared no more because I know its about business."

Comment

Why did charlo just keep sitting there talking and talking? Why did he look so spooked when Danny came in there lol. I can't stand either charlo. "Its not about the money". Lol yeah right until it is a bout the money... you know you're worried about it.

Comment

The HBO-Showtime issue might hold this fight up.

Comment

Who was the sucka at the end of the exchange with Charlo that said "man it don't make any sense to fight him?"

Shut up fool

Comment

He seemed a little quiet when jacob showed up but started running his mouth again when his brother came back. Mentally that other brother seems stronger, dont know what his name is

Comment

Originally posted by Skip Bayless View Post
                He seemed a little quiet when jacob showed up but started running his mouth again when his brother came back. Mentally that other brother seems stronger, dont know what his name is
                You mean Jermell? Jermall was the one that Jacobs confronted and Jermell is the other twin.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                  You mean Jermell? Jermall was the one that Jacobs confronted and Jermell is the other twin.
                  I cant tell them apart they both look exactly the same, the one with the deeper voice seems like he has more dog in him

Comment

Jacobs isn't afraid of a motor mouth boxer with lion tattoo on his chest. He said it ain't about the money about 100 times but when you box for a living it is a lot about the money. Who is he kidding.

Comment

Who is that idiot in the background? You have Jacobs walking up to him like a gangster calling him out for accusing him of ducking because he is signing with HBO. But that idiot is calling him a pussey? Those two were going to have a good back and forth. This is why I hate boxers entourage, they are like ****fanboys. Am glad Jacobs called him out on it to his face. If a boxer wants to sign to any network as a free agent then that’s their business! Not because they want to duck you.

Comment

Working...
                      X