Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deontay has a uppercut tho! dat right hand down da pipe son! but he windmill! Birdlegs, no chin! cant box! hahahaha! I'm laughing hard! even when Ortiz had success I always knew that the 'Bronze-Bomber' is unstoppable.

LEGEND -- **** Mike Tyson!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
      He has a lot of willpower. Something you discredit in other boxers. The willpower to win is a powerful tool. Wilder has it and that will be his advantage over Joshua.
      Not sure Wilder will have the advantage of willpower over AJ. AJ showed plenty of willpower of his own when in serious trouble v Klitschko.

Comment

• The robbery wasn't Wilder's fault. The problem was that Ortiz could never get Deontay off his feet. Had he done that then it would have been a wrap.

However given Deontay's balls and intestinal fortitude, never went down fought back and managed to hold himself up by staying on his feet.

This was easily the toughest opponent of the "Bronze Bomber's" career and yet he passed it with flying colors.

Comment

• Scorecards were wrong

Wilder needs to keep his hands up and work on padwork and footwork, Idk what Mark breland is doing with him, gotta use that jab more

With all that said

Man has a chin, albeit from a old Cuban, but he survived the storm against that crafty southpaw, idk how he didn’t go down, I thought the red was finna stop it, he took a lot of shots including a few to the body, but his instincts kicked in and kept making gestures to hold, which I guess is the only reason the ref didn’t stop it, saved by the bell

He weathered the storm came back and showed his power

As flawed as he is, he KOs AJ

Comment

• Had the fight very close and some rounds I'll have to see again to score. Ortiz was a stylistic nightmare for Wilder like I called of. Now is time for the dream with Joshua

Comment

• Comment

• Ummm your feeling was wrong bruh!

Comment

• Now fight me wilder!

Comment

• This site is pretty funny sometimes. You know the haters gonna hate on Wilder no matter what. A 214lbs HW just stopped the boogeyman. When you have his kind of power you are never out of a fight no matter how badly you are losing. To the Wilder haters... HAHAHAHA! I wanted him to get ko’d for years but it was you clowns who got me cheering for him when you were saying it was Wilder’s fault guys were failing drug tests. You all look like clowns now. All your hate & posts mean nothing as no matter what you say you all look like fools now. Give the guy his due as he continues to prove you all wrong.
                    Last edited by joe strong; 03-04-2018, 12:13 AM.

Comment

• Nice!!! Bomber always one punch from changing everything!

Comment

Working...
                      X