Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• based strictly on fundamentals and polished technique Ortiz is better than Wilder.

but Wilder has a damn RPG for a right hand.

an RPG beats polished fundamentals everytime.

skillwise Ortiz is miles ahead of AJ and even Klinchko. now we see why he was avoided and ducked.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
      If Wilder can knock Ortiz out i'll be his fan and will favour him over Joshua.
      Are you holding true to this? I so, just reply BOOOOOOOOMBBBBBBB SQUUUUUAAAAAADDDDDD!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
        Nice!!! Bomber always one punch from changing everything!
        That's why his fights are super fun to watch. He's vulnerable (kinda like Khan), but his power is always threatening. I told my bro during the fight that Ortiz had missed his chance, and that Wilder was still gonna KO him. It was an entertaining bout with significance, we need more fights like these!

Comment

• It was good Wilder knock him out. If it goes the distance people will have debates on the scores... Many of us believed Ortiz was leading on the scorecards... The judges look at it the different way

Comment

• Originally posted by miked85 View Post
            Scorecards were wrong

Wilder needs to keep his hands up and work on padwork and footwork, Idk what Mark breland is doing with him, gotta use that jab more

With all that said

Man has a chin, albeit from a old Cuban, but he survived the storm against that crafty southpaw, idk how he didn’t go down, I thought the red was finna stop it, he took a lot of shots including a few to the body, but his instincts kicked in and kept making gestures to hold, which I guess is the only reason the ref didn’t stop it, saved by the bell

He weathered the storm came back and showed his power

As flawed as he is, he KOs AJ
            Well, their stances made the jab less effective by nature, even more knowing Wilder have limited amateur experience. Against orthodox fighter it will be there like in his last outing. And agree, he KO's Joshua

Comment

• Luis Ortiz is still a top 3 HW his stock doesn't go down after putting on a good performance against Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
                Had the fight very close and some rounds I'll have to see again to score. Ortiz was a stylistic nightmare for Wilder like I called of. Now is time for the dream with Joshua
                Joshua without doubt will beat Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher89 View Post
                  Joshua without doubt will beat Wilder
                  Joshua is taylor-made for Wilder, has a puncher's chance but that's about it

Comment

• Originally posted by MrClutch85 View Post
                    Luis Ortiz is still a top 3 HW his stock doesn't go down after putting on a good performance against Wilder
                    Agree...
                    1. AJ
                    2. Wilder
                    3. Ortiz

Comment

• Originally posted by Factual Voice View Post
                      Grandpa Ortiz looked like Larry Holmes vs a terribly off balance wilder. Wilder was looking for one shot all night. Won't get away with that vs :

Povetkin
                      Parker
                      Joshua
                      Fury
                      Pulev
                      Whyte
                      he will dispose of Pulev & Povetkin rather easily...

Comment

Working...
                      X