Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wilders jab put him back in the fight. I said that right before he went to work and went bomb Squad in that ....Are you not entertained....Gladiator style. I like Wilder he gets it true champions always come back from adversity that's why I like boxing always a punchers chance.

Comment

• Wilder earned his stripes tonight!!

He talks a lot of trash but damn he backs it up in the ring.

He so easily could have lost it.

True Champ!!

Comment

• Ortiz proved that technically hes the best HW out there. yes even better than Klinchko

Wilder proved his chin and that with all that clumsiness and amateur technique all he needs is to land ONE clean right hand to unleash the windmill. and no HW out there survives the windmill. none.

that uppercut disconnected Ortiz from his soul momentarily. I didnt even catch it live.

now we all see why AJ wanted ZERO smoke with Ortiz. good job on Hearn to avoid that.

Comment

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Now now. You heard about the weight, the blood pressure, the hurt hand, etc. That gave those people excuses to use against Wilder.

Plus his "Szpilka Performance" tonight was more ammo for them to criticize and not give credit for the win.
          And don't forget "Ortiz was paid to take a dive", even though he got back on his feet and almost KOed Wilder

Comment

• Originally posted by Turd Best Ever View Post
            If Wilder can knock Ortiz out i'll be his fan and will favour him over Joshua.
            So.............

Comment

• Even though Ortiz lost I ended leaving more impressed with him.
              I was never super high on him like other people were.
              It's a shame he is in his late 30's, some even think he is older.

Respect to Wilder. Guy can punch and has a lot of heart.
              I don't know how he was up on the scorecards though.
              We shouldn't be surprised however. A lot of money in that Joshua-Wilder fight. Unless Wilder got KO'd there was no way he would have lost today.
              Last edited by HI-TECH Boxing; 03-04-2018, 12:01 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by landotter View Post
                Someone just had to go there.
                Look that was a great win by Wilder he showed a lot of heart, courage etc and I’m glad he won. But Ortiz was the much better fighter technically, had he been 10 years younger and able to match Wilder physically, he’d have won that fight. I’m convinced of it.
                It reminded me of Wlad losing to AJ, I believe a younger Wlad would of beat AJ easily, but unfortunately no one beats father time

Comment

• Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                  He needs a new trainer
                  I’ve Been saying this... badly!!!

Comment

• What did i say! KO10

Comment

• Just imagine a 214 lbs man knocking out a 241 lbs. It's unheard of.

Comment

Working...
                      X