Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Deontay Wilder Survives Huge Scare, Knocks Ortiz Out in Tenth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by revelated View Post
    Now now. You heard about the weight, the blood pressure, the hurt hand, etc. That gave those people excuses to use against Wilder.

Plus his "Szpilka Performance" tonight was more ammo for them to criticize and not give credit for the win.
    Yeah I know. It all begins!

Comment

• Wilder is a dog. Great win. Great fight after the 4th.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        I really think there should be open scoring. This is the only sport in the world that I know of that if it goes the distance and the contest is over no body has a clue who won it for ten fckn minutes.
        Ortiz won every round except the 5th and 6th. Terrible scoring. Corrupt scoring to ensure Haymon keeps his great USA heavyweight hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
          I liek this corner to corner replay.
          Agree.

There is an awful edit in there where it appears Ortiz's corner tells him if he gets knocked down again to "stay down..." lol. But its just cutoff early, but the conspiracy nuts should have fun with that.

Comment

• Damn King Kong! You had it baby! Should have went ape **** in the 8th! A little too cautious, and got knocked the fu*k out anyway! Props to Wilder! That was all heart! Way too thin! Should never be under 230 again! BOMBSQUAD! SALUTE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Real Talk85 View Post
              When Wilder goes for the k.o and starts swinging like a 6'7" tall 13 year old, it's sooooo hilarious. This guy is pure entertainment, ****ing love this country, only in America could deontay Wilder be possible.
              Among the mayweather and Andre Ward fanboy casuals it's possible for a non fighter to get acclaim. It's a joke. Wilder proves how he is a better actor than fighter.

Comment

• Now you see why Hearn avoided Ortiz. If Joshua was in there tonight with Ortiz he would have gotten knocked out and that's real talk!

Comment

• Originally posted by Factual Voice View Post
                  Ortiz won every round except the 5th and 6th. Terrible scoring. Corrupt scoring to ensure Haymon keeps his great USA heavyweight hope.
                  Hey needledîkless there was no need for scoring,your guy got kod deal with it racist cuck. Howd them deontay apples taste huh bîtcch boy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                    I really think there should be open scoring. This is the only sport in the world that I know of that if it goes the distance and the contest is over no body has a clue who won it for ten fckn minutes.
                    At this stage, it wouldn't be a bad idea, last week was the Ortiz - Alexander scorecards now this.

The biggest issue everyone seems to have with boxing every time I talk to them about it, is the blatant corruption when it comes to the scorecards.

Why did the referee gave some extra time for Wilder to recover? It's not even subtle anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                      I think Ortiz was gassed.

I dont know how Wilder won rounds on the judges aside from the two obvious ones. Then again that charity doctor check lol.

Wilder has to let his hands go more against Joshua though. Joshua hits too hard and too sharp to let him press you that way.

Still...that missle. Jesus. I think he buzzed me with that uppercut
                      Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if he was gassed. He threw everything at Wilder in that previous round, he would probably be kicking himself now looking back because you could see Wilder legs still wasn’t there. It took him a full round to recover.

Comment

Working...
                      X