Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia: I Want Thurman, It's On Him, Whenever He's Ready

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think thurman won that fight convincingly, although it was boring imo. but no need for a rematch. i rather see porter-thurman again than danny-thurman. the thing is both, danny and shawn want that fight 'cause they want nothing to do with spence.

Comment

if danny fights the same way he did against rios, thurman will stop him.

Comment

Too bad these Haymon fighters only fight once a year. Thurman only had to pick one this year and fans have to wait another year to see his next fight. He's not even fighting one of the top fighters next. Fans need 9 lives in this sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
          Danny's the softest welterweight right now. He was handed the WBC belt, lost it to the only decent ww on his resume, then vanished for nearly a year. Who takes an 11-month layoff after getting outboxed? Dude must've spent 11 months in therapy, to cope with his 1st loss. Also, is it just me, or does the WBC show favoritism towards Danny Garcia? They gifted him a title eliminator against a complete bum in Rios. I don't care what anyone says, Rios did not deserve a title shot, or even a place within the top 15 of the WBC's ranks. Regardless, I'm so tired of this ***** and his crackhead ass father. I hope he doesn't beat Thurman, because I feel like he'd hold the belts hostage for as long as possible.

The softest out there is Horn and Khan. Now you are just hating.

Comment

Originally posted by Devils Advocate View Post
            Danny Garcia vs Manny Pacquiao is still a great fight. I think Pacquiao is still capable of beating Danny.
            If Pac loses they will say he was shot and discredit the win

Comment

Nobody wants to fight Spence. Huge risk with a big reward but anybody facing him will want a King's ransom.

Spence needs another recognizable name that he can brutally KO so he can be the man to fight in the division.

Comment

Danny Garcia broke Thurman’s little elbow in the 12th when he was landing those hooks on Keith’s elbows against the ropes!!! Keith won’t be the same after that fight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
                  The softest out there is Horn and Khan. Now you are just hating.
                  Horn is going from Pacquiao to Crawford, and Khan fought Canelo in his last fight. Garcia turned down a shot at Pacquiao, and isn't trying to see Crawford. Matter of fact, Thurman's the only decent welterweight he really wants to fight. Let's not even get into Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    These guys are willing to fight anybody. It's a question of what makes business sense. Haymon needs to make sure he has major welterweight title fights for years to come. If everybody fights everybody all the time, they'll all lose and suddenly nobody will care about any of them.

Garcia is being groomed to be next year's WBC mandatory. So that the Thurman/Spence winner has a big fight that can be built to.

All these guys are going to fight each other. They're just not going to all fight each other tomorrow.
                    Now it's about making business sense, Thurman is coming off an injury that could very well alter his entire fighting style and private life yet he's supposed to fight Spence but Garcia who has been chilling and just fought Rios doesn't make business sense. I'm not disagreeing that its a business, and i'd like to point out I wasn't in here talking about the business. I was speaking about how the fans clamor over one guy fighting who they want but give others a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by MannyQuacioau View Post
                      Danny Garcia broke Thurman’s little elbow in the 12th when he was landing those hooks on Keith’s elbows against the ropes!!! Keith won’t be the same after that fight!!!
                      Keith has had that injury for some time, he attributed the injury to not being able to stop his opponents in fights before Garcia. It's on video...let's not rewrite history, Garcia was beaten by a superior fighter. End of story.

Comment

Working...
                      X