Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Exactly, Floyd waits to start promotion of his fights to find gains from his ped cycle before officially anouncing a fight.

WADA TESTING IS YEAR ROUND. But in Floyd's testing methods. It's only during time of announcement towards the fight. That's why he takes long breaks to cycle his peds. Just so you know Peds that has long term gains takes time to develop, thus time is needed.. Cycling is done by ped Olympian cheats too.. so learn the problem of froid roid testing.

True test is year round. Not Floyd's bullet hole ridden testing.

#150k for usada testing (5x the normal rate of 30k, corruption at it's best). Heck I'll look the other way for a lesser amount lmao
    If he uses PED's before training camp starts and then cycles off.....

why do you accuse him of hiding it the day before the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      If he uses PED's before training camp starts and then cycles off.....

why do you accuse him of hiding it the day before the fight?

lol

You again? Thought you had enough from. You must love pain hehe..

Simple answer. Stop trying. You won't get it. Your IQ is too low to understand what your idol does..

Here's a hint: TRUE PED is achieve not in days but months to develop functional strong muscles. Months, not days.

Pause..

Then..

Now EPO is a different story you need IVs for the trifecta to work. That's during training.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 12:24 PM.

Comment

Well to each his own.. Most floyd fans want him to be clean. They can't stand him being a Ped cheat coz he sees him as a crusader for Clean boxing. Cough..cough hypocrisy..cough.. cough..

But to most, such us I.. This is a deadly sport were in the life of an opponent is at risk to any performance enhanced drugs to gain an unfair advantage. In all sports. It's all about fair game, sportsmanship and building character, discipline and honor. Having to cheat destroys the essence of any sport, including the sport of boxing.

Just coz one does it, doesn't make it right. Don't be a sheep. What we should be promote is natural athleticism. Clean gains. It can be achieved the clean way. That to me deserves more than having to win while being boosted up.

It's like in a drag race, One is in nitros the other one is stock. That's an unfair advantage. No way that deserves a legit win in my book. No way.. There is only a handful of cheaters out there. Signs are there to spot them.

Originally posted by genrick View Post
        This is boxing doe. Not the olympics.
        The commission always play blind because of the time and money involved; promotions, training, etc.
        Why do you think they'd rather focus on post-fight testing?
        It's better than nothing. Which negates the idea of protecting fighters in the actual fight.
        Yes but Pac vs Floyd didn’t equate all boxing. Had PAc agreed to Olympic style testing in 2010 many boxers the following year, stars, would’ve copied the idea, at least a few. People don’t realize that what Floyd offered was way out of left field. Top Rank didn’t want to go the distance when bein challenged to Olympic style testing. Sports reporters didn’t care much because many were naive, or rather, it’s a beast sport, and should have been treated under the radar just like
        other major American sports where athletes juiced. And off season juicing to camp jive to fight juice are all different in testing or when being detected. When athletes are on the off season, should they be punished or it their right to do so and perhaps damage their bodies?

Comment

• Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
          Yes but Pac vs Floyd didn’t equate all boxing. Had PAc agreed to Olympic style testing in 2010 many boxers the following year, stars, would’ve copied the idea, at least a few. People don’t realize that what Floyd offered was way out of left field. Top Rank didn’t want to go the distance when bein challenged to Olympic style testing. Sports reporters didn’t care much because many were naive, or rather, it’s a beast sport, and should have been treated under the radar just like
          other major American sports where athletes juiced. And off season juicing to camp jive to fight juice are all different in testing or when being detected. When athletes are on the off season, should they be punished or it their right to do so and perhaps damage their bodies?
          Pac wanted a cut-off since he noticed Floyd keeps extending the goal post.. and even Floyd's best friend 50 cent is on record saying in ESPN Floyd was ducking Manny during Pac's prime.

Now as I've mentioned. True gains in muscle development is done in months not days. Only use for stamina gains is epo which is useful before a start of a match. Pac Mentioned a cutoff of 14 days will not give him muscle gain. 14 days in theory is good only for epo use before a fight. But, have you forgotten, Pac's excuse was he lost to the first Morales fight due to being blood drawn a day before the fight, and thus had a legitimate excuse why he wanted a 14 day coz of fear they will do another sneaky biased move and blood drain him a day before the fight. So he wanted that 14 day cut off so it won't happen again.. that said, if EPO is used, it can easily be spotted after the fight by drawing blood and urine. Which Pac did not object to do.

I repeat, Pac did not object to blood testing immediately after the fight. Thus no epo can be flushed without Saline IVs to mask it after the fight as to how floyd did it. Knowing this, it's almost impossible for pac to use any performance enhance stamina booster knowing he will be blood drawn after the fight itself. Making him impossible to cheat.

I repeat:

TRUE PED is achieve not in days but months to develop functional strong muscles. Months, not days. Cycling is key to muscle development. 14 days won't cut it.

It is only stamina Peds like epo that a day of the fight can work, that is if there is no blood drawn immediately after the fight, which was not the case. Pac agreed to be blood drawn and urine tested after the fight..

BUT,

As the story goes..

fight was postponed for years..

then came the fight..

USADA was the drug agency..

USADA who got paid by Floyd 150k..

NSAC Confiscated pac's vitamins and gatorade in his dressing room before the fight. (biased corruption)

NSAC Didn't allow pain reliever for his torn rotator cuff. (biased corruption)

Pac's torn rotator cuff tear as evident in this pic.

Right deltoid, red mark. Shows Pac was truly 50% of his true self

NSAC Allowed TUE 2 weeks after the fight for Floyd taking IVs (red flag)

Only shows Pac's fear of biased hometown cooking in Floyd's hometown was a clear and present danger from day one of negotiations. It only vindicates him why he wanted to add some fair stipulations before, since Floyd seems to get away with everything in Vegas, as proof to what happened, did happen, biased hometown cooking was apparent when the time came they fought. It was clear everything that night was floyd's way. You can't really blame Pac for adding stipulations before, but in the end when he agreed to no cutoff date.. He was fuvked up. Knowing he had a torn rotator cuff, in the spirit of gamesmanship and to put up a good show for the the millions of fans around the world. NSAC didn't allow Pac some pain reliever for his torn rotator cuff.. While NSAC is on record for giving Floyd xylocain in most of his fights and gave a TUE 2 weeks after the fight. Biased is everywhere..

And yet a 50% version of Pac was more than enough to handle an IV induced opponent.

#LEGENDARY

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Pac wanted a cut-off since he noticed Floyd keeps extending the goal post.. and even Floyd's best friend 50 cent is on record saying in ESPN Floyd was ducking Manny during Pac's prime.

Now as I've mentioned. True gains in muscle development is done in months not days. Only use for stamina gains is epo which is useful before a start of a match. Pac Mentioned a cutoff of 14 days will not give him muscle gain. 14 days in theory is good only for epo use before a fight. But, have you forgotten, Pac's excuse was he lost to the first Morales fight due to being blood drawn a day before the fight, and thus had a legitimate excuse why he wanted a 14 day coz of fear they will do another sneaky biased move and blood drain him a day before the fight. So he wanted that 14 day cut off so it won't happen again.. that said, if EPO is used, it can easily be spotted after the fight by drawing blood and urine. Which Pac did not object to do.

I repeat, Pac did not object to blood testing immediately after the fight. Thus no epo can be flushed without Saline IVs to mask it after the fight as to how floyd did it. Knowing this, it's almost impossible for pac to use any performance enhance stamina booster knowing he will be blood drawn after the fight itself. Making him impossible to cheat.

I repeat:

TRUE PED is achieve not in days but months to develop functional strong muscles. Months, not days. Cycling is key to muscle development. 14 days won't cut it.

It is only stamina Peds like epo that a day of the fight can work, that is if there is no blood drawn immediately after the fight, which was not the case. Pac agreed to be blood drawn and urine tested after the fight..

BUT,

As the story goes..

fight was postponed for years..

then came the fight..

USADA was the drug agency..

USADA who got paid by Floyd 150k..

NSAC Confiscated pac's vitamins and gatorade in his dressing room before the fight. (biased corruption)

USADA Didn't allow pain reliever for his torn rotator cuff. (biased corruption)

NSAC Allowed TUE 2 weeks after the fight for Floyd taking IVs (red flag)

Only shows Pac's fear of biased hometown cooking in Floyd's hometown was a clear and present danger from day one of negotiations. It only vindicates him why he wanted to add some fair stipulations before, since Floyd seems to get away with everything in Vegas, as proof to what happened, did happen, biased hometown cooking was apparent when the time came they fought. It was clear everything that night was floyd's way. You can't really blame Pac for adding stipulations before, but in the end when he agreed to no cutoff date.. He was fuvked up. Knowing he had a torn rotator cuff, in the spirit of gamesmanship and to put up a good show for the the millions of fans around the world. NSAC didn't allow Pac some pain reliever for his torn rotator cuff.. While NSAC is on record for giving Floyd xylocain in most of his fights and gave a TUE 2 weeks after the fight. Biased is everywhere..

And yet a 50% version of Pac was more than enough to handle an IV induced opponent.

#LEGENDARY

I personally had it a draw but wasn't paying a ton of attention. I wasn't into the fight at all I knew Pacquaio was washed up after the Marquez KO. Even if it was a healthy Pacquaio which it wasn't it wouldn't really matter since he was no longer great. Floyd should have tried to walk him down he may have been able to stop Pacquaio that night given Pacquaio was washed up and had one good arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              I personally had it a draw but wasn't paying a ton of attention. I wasn't into the fight at all I knew Pacquaio was washed up after the Marquez KO. Even if it was a healthy Pacquaio which it wasn't it wouldn't really matter since he was no longer great. Floyd should have tried to walk him down he may have been able to stop Pacquaio that night given Pacquaio was washed up and had one good arm.
              Well imagine that. This is what a washed up one arm healthy can do to a juiced up Floyd.

That just shows the level Pac has over floyd is astonishing.

An Injured Pac gave Floyd all that he can handle as Floyd decided to run and Hug as Pac unleashed pain..

#Legendary..

Sweat spray for maximum effect.

SPAGHETTI LEGS ANYONE?

Pac with one healthy arm did all this with an IV ridden Vegas boy and all his opponent can do is win a Fluke win..

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Floyd should have tried to walk him down he may have been able to stop Pacquaio that night given Pacquaio was washed up and had one good arm.
                You have it all twisted. Pac had one good arm and did that to Floyd.. The one who is washed up is the guy who fought like a vagina that night from all the running and hugging..

And made his old man tell the truth for the whole world to see how he felt about his son during and after the fight..

Here it is.. Enjoy..

with all the advantages Floyd had, height, reach, weight, IVs, hometown cooking..Floyd senior reflects..

Floyd Mayweather Sr. after the fight :

@ 1:50 mark Floyd senior said about floyd's time to retire: 'When you can't do what you use to do it's time.' referring to his son

He knew his son dont have it anymore lmao.. He saw his son fight like a vagina

Father to son @ around 1:38 - You fight like your scared man!

Father to son @ around 2:05 - Floyd Mayweather losing man?!

@ 2:20 Floyd jr to Floyd Snr.: no matter what I love you.. (ready to lose)

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 08:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
                  I'm not talking about fitness, my mates dad has a similar body to Ingle, is 16 years older and has been battling cancer since being Ingle's age...... I'm sorry, there is no way you will convince me that the only way to achieve a body like that is by using PED's.... I've seen it too many times by people that age who only eat right and train 5-6 times a week.
                  It’s scientifically improbable, near impossible to build that type of muscle mass at Ingle’s age. It’s not like he’s some sort of high level athlete either. He’s just a juice head.

Comment

• Since, I have no evidence to prove my hypothesis; F-Yes he was juiced to the gills.

Comment

Well imagine that. This is what a washed up one arm healthy can do to a juiced up Floyd.

That just shows the level Pac has over floyd is astonishing.

An Injured Pac gave Floyd all that he can handle as Floyd decided to run and Hug as Pac unleashed pain..

#Legendary..

Sweat spray for maximum effect.

SPAGHETTI LEGS ANYONE?

Pac with one healthy arm did all this with an IV ridden Vegas boy and all his opponent can do is win a Fluke win..

LMAO at being this delusional

Especially videos like that where they Intentially do the punch stats incorrectly by being overly generous to pacquiaos and biased to mayweather LOL

Get over it he lost. #48 won like 3 rounds at best LOL
                      Last edited by mcdonalds; 02-18-2018, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X