Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

IMO its obvious that mofo was on that hulk juice. this is his 40 year old body three weeks before the McTapout fight. what evidence do I have? the same evidence Pacquiao's accusers have.. none.

but if I had to make a bet I'll put my money on Floyd being juiced to the gills. this mofo looks like a mini Evander Holyfield.

try to put the groupie/fanboy glasses down. if this accusation makes your chest burn than you are a fanboy. take a deep breath and come here with a clear logical approach.

then you factor in the IV/USADA scandal and this mofo got red flags all over the place. and if you think that scandal wasnt a big deal once again you are a fanboy. take another deep breath and put your emotions away. floyd being "dehydrated" to the point he needed an IV smells like dogsht to me. what other fight has Floyd needed an IV after a weigh in? and Floyd paying USADA to conduct the testing is a huge conflict of interest.

so logically explain how 40 yr old Floyd looks like the black Wolverine.

was Floyd juiced to the gills? what are your thoughts. please no deflection to Pacquiao or GGG. this is a Floyd thread.

Was Wlad juicing??? he was even older and ripped

Comment

I think so but you've opened a can of worms and the fanboys will be out in full force demanding apologies, deflecting, crying, hurling insults. Any mature human being without a celebrity crush would see it's entirely possible/likely he juiced. Especially with that much money involved and easy to cover up. Way too many red flags among other things.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post

IMO absolutely yes. I think both did so for a decade or longer.

Comment

Sure he was, you can even see needle marks on his skin if you look closely, smh.

Comment

How’s Floyd supposed to beat the test? He can’t even read.

Comment

Originally posted by larry mustafa View Post

Yes they all juice.

Comment

Hard Work!...
                ...PEDication!!!!!!

Comment

I'm not positive this is through PED's, Floyd is a known gym rat and works hard, eats clean and even goes to Cry-o treatments to recover quicker after his training. 40 year old is not an old man, you can still be ripped at that age without PED's, I see people daily in just as good a shape as Floyd. Dominic Ingle is 50 and mor ripped than Klitschko or Mayweather lol

Comment

Hard Work!...
                    ...PEDication!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X