Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
    Dude.. Pac has passed all his test don't you know that?

Lastly, what evidence do you need to remove your double standards? Weren't USADA the ones who allowed Froid to have the IV infusion and were also the one who gave Froid the TUE? If there is someone who needs to provide an evidence here, it is none other than USADA ****** LOL!

Froid being dehydrated, who the "Paramedic" is, who the ""Doctor" are evidences that can easily be provided. And yet up to now USADA still hasn't provided answers to those simple questions which would give them the evidence they need to shut Hauser up. And in this case, USADA could've easily prevented the questions raised by Hauser now if they completely stated all the facts in their 25-page garbage response. And yet, for some strange and utterly mind-boggling reason, they somehow completely forgot to name the "Paramedic" who rushed to Froid's house. And anyone who believes this BS story really has shart for brains. I mean seriously, in this day and age, there was no one, not one single person, media or entertainment news outlet who was able to hear and report about a Paramedic being called and rushing to a sports celebrity's house? LMAO really?

And it even gets better than that, they even fail to cite who the "Doctor" is who ******edly diagnosed that Froid is under severe dehydration and needed an emergency IV transfusion LOL!

Yep, USADA really thinks that people are idiots and would simply take their word for it. And yet these Froid dick-riders gobble it up without any thought LMAO! There isn't a single dick-rider here on this board who can prove that Froid is indeed in such a clinically emergency due to being severely dehydrated that would justify the IV infusion.

Too lay it out to you:

UP TO THIS DAY This questions still remain a mystery..

Where are the the official documents as hint/proof that he was badly dehydrated and really needed the 750mL IV?

1) What exactly was Mayweather’s “physical condition”?

2) What was the medical justification that led to the decision that an onsite IV was the appropriate treatment?

3) Who made the determination that the IV was medically necessary? A doping control officer can’t make that determination.

But this obvious red flag only means one thing to Flowmos..

the silence is deafening

what they are trying to achieve by silence is hoping this issue will be forgotten thru time.
    You didn't answer my question.

Let's try one more time.

Manny admitted he used METH, then why didn't he FAIL any test?

Example, Andre Agassi used METH and failed a drug test.

Yet Manny was using METH and COKE but never failed a test.

Was Manny ever tested in the Philippines ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
      OP is talking about Floyd and if you've seen any of his recent performances they haven't been impressive. Nowhere near what he was when he was younger. So if he is or was taking PEDs he was taking the wrong ones cause just looking in shape doesn't help. But as I said we keep seeing threads like this all the time on this site, most of them focus on how a fighter looks. I remember one even questioning how Danny Jacobs was able to put on muscle in a 5 year span

Seems real easy to throw around accusations when fighters train their behind off and others haven't seen the inside of a gym in their lives. Keep in mind there are still supplements out there that fighters can take that are perfectly legal, not everything is banned
      No but despite believing in innocent until proven guilty being around the fight scene in real life you have no choice but to come away believing that everyone is on something, particularly growth hormone. I mean its more than rife what I've seen. There's a reason six six heavies look like Ernie Terrel in the 60s and Joshua and Wlad in the 2010s.At Floyds age the body is breaking down. He's had alot of long hard camps at a high level. He's shutting out even guys like Berto,isn't really doable at advanced ages. Look at the fighters of yesterday, finished by 30.I know they have better nutrition and less fights, but natural only explans so much. But like I say, people don't really want to hear it, I don't either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol

You again? Thought you had enough from. You must love pain hehe..

Simple answer. Stop trying. You won't get it. Your IQ is too low to understand what your idol does..

Here's a hint: TRUE PED is achieve not in days but months to develop functional strong muscles. Months, not days.

Pause..

Then..

Now EPO is a different story you need IVs for the trifecta to work. That's during training.

So he usually juices before training camp....but he was doing EPO all during training camp and passed something like 14 tests.

Shut the fvvck up, moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
          Manny Pacquiao - who Floyd Mayweather had accused in public of steroid abuse - served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy (Mayweather’s co-promoter), and USADA demanding they produce all documents relating to PED testing of Mayweather for his fights against Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz, and Miguel Cotto.

These documents were never produced and have never been made public.

Manny Pacquiao's legal team had sued Mayweather for defamation over his PED allegations, and as part of the settlement, Mayweather not only publicly stated that none of his team had any evidence that Pacquiao had used PEDs, according to Hauser's sources settled for "substantially" more than Pacquiao’s attorneys had expected. The terms of the settlement were confidential and are not a matter of public record.
          https://thedailybanter.com/2015/09/t...g-explanation/

if we're being consistent here. let's remember everybody called Manny suspicious for turning down testing in the first round of negotiations. well here we have the so called pioneer of "clean boxing" Mayweather declining to release test results. if he was really on this crusade to clean up the sport why did he choose to settle instead of showing the world he had nothing to hide?

and lets be clear neither Mayweather or Pacquiao have undergone "Olympic style testing". that would mean they are tested out of competition. Floyd gets to determine when the testing starts. that approach is worthless if your job is to catch cheaters. in the Berto fight testing began 39 days prior to the fight. that is not a "clean" athlete. that is an athlete that games the system to appear clean. the only boxer I can think of that has undergone OST is Nonito Donaire. if there's anybody else I haven't heard of it.

You must not have seen how USADA owned Hauser. Why do you keep parroting him when he got so much of this shlt wrong?

This is inaccurate. USADA produced a total of 2,695 pages of documents in response to the subpoena from Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel between July 6 and August 21, 2012. Those documents were provided to Mr. Pacquiao’s legal counsel as well as representatives for Mr. Mayweather.

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/upl...Tom-Hauser.pdf

And if it's so important that he begins testing when he wants, why the hell would he be trying to mask PED's the day before the fight? That makes zero sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
            You didn't answer my question.

Let's try one more time.

Manny admitted he used METH, then why didn't he FAIL any test?

Example, Andre Agassi used METH and failed a drug test.

Yet Manny was using METH and COKE but never failed a test.

Was Manny ever tested in the Philippines ?
            hey dumbass. did manny actually said he used meth while competing???

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
              my brothaz, this is what fighting high on meth looks like. this is the closest we'll get to see "pac" high on meth fighting. this is the type of advantage you're talking about?

Comment

• ^^^ This dude is a genius. Compares a meth head fight between two bums to a meth head professional boxer

Just more bright ideas by WesternBuffoon. The funniest part is he really does think he's a genius for this idiotic shit!!!

Comment

• it goes to show that meth will not "enhance" anyone's fighting skills, in fact, it'll prolly get in the way of it. if you suck without meth then guess what? you still suck with meth in you.

what's sad is how these guys went from accusing pac of using peds to just accusing him of using meth! LOL!! so all this time, yall was only accusing him of using meth and not actual peds???

fcvk why didnt yall made that clear from the jump? if i known yall was accusing him of using meth only then i wouldnt even have wasted my time with this. enjoy accusing pac of using meth to help enhance his fighting skills

Comment

• That isn’t even ripped to be honest. Who says you can’t be ripped at 40 without steroids anyway?

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                      it goes to show that meth will not "enhance" anyone's fighting skills, in fact, it'll prolly get in the way of it. if you suck without meth then guess what? you still suck with meth in you.

what's sad is how these guys went from accusing pac of using peds to just accusing him of using meth! LOL!! so all this time, yall was only accusing him of using meth and not actual peds???

fcvk why didnt yall made that clear from the jump? if i known yall was accusing him of using meth only then i wouldnt even have wasted my time with this. enjoy accusing pac of using meth to help enhance his fighting skills
                      You should protest WADA if you feel stimulants should not be banned substances. Don't understand your point.

In the meantime answer this question:

If Manny used METH COKE as a PROFESSIONAL - then why didn't it ever show up on a drug test?

(keep in mind Manny fought frequently - example 3 Times within 30 days)

Whether or not he used a small doses mid fight or was using during during a post fight celebration.....Shouldn't Manny have failed a drug test?

You and spoon like to claim Manny never failed a test as reasoning that he was clean right?

Comment

Working...
                      X