Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Loma#1 View Post
    What is a failed test when WADA style testing is not involved? Do you think peeing in a cup is sufficient with lists of today on banned substances? Why do you think the Olympic committee hard grinds Russian athletes to the point they’re banned from competing? They should just pee in a cup yes?

Just give in man. Pac and Arum knew what they were taking behind the scenes when Top Rank fights weren’t scrutinized for VADA CBP type testing which aren’t procedures in providing blood samples. Peeing in a cup in a Vegas locker room isn’t remotely the same thing
    lol speculation won't give you real red flags.

Red flags are those samples I gave you.

All I see is a malnourished kid that rose up to poverty. If you have a red flag. Like Low TE ratios, medical records that wants to stay hidden. Then you may have game, but at this point, speculations are weak to pass on my watch kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Long jabber View Post
      Every top athlete is juicing not just Mayweather. Don't single Mayweather out just cuz you jelly of his skills
      Must we forget he wants to clean up the sport.

Oh, he deserves to be singled out..

Cheating is not sportsmanlike. Cheating to gain an advantage while others are clean is the worst kind. That's hypocrisy to the highest degree.

Since there is only one who wanted to clean up boxing..

Only one..

OH THE HYPOCRISY IS OFF THE CHARTS LOLOLOLOL

It was well documented that Floyd Mayweather was making a stand to clean up boxing

Floyd said:

@ 00:20 - Nevada commission is one of the best commision in the world (that's why they absolved me by giving me that late TUE exemption lol) And My ultimate goal is not just USADA (WHO GAVE ME ILLEGAL IVS) and the sport of boxing, but For USADA AND PROFESSIONAL SPORTS PERIOD.

@ 0:36 - Because there is too much cheating going on in sports! lololololololol

Is he truly clean in your eyes?

The Mark of the Beast!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        lol speculation won't give you real red flags.

Red flags are those samples I gave you.

All I see is a malnourished kid that rose up to poverty. If you have a red flag. Like Low TE ratios, medical records that wants to stay hidden. Then you may have game, but at this point, speculations are weak to pass on my watch kid.

It is what it is. Who cares if Pac took PEDS and drugs. It’s the fight game. Athletes since Greek times used Opium enhancers to not fatigue. There’s a rich history of PEDS use and natural enhancers for a millennium.

Even if Floyd took PEDS like every other boxer, he was willing to give it up like his old Olympic ways like back when he started, just to prove that if both didn’t juice, one would prove to be better than the other.

When Floyd accused Pac and Arum back in 2010, Top Rank didn’t want to acknowledge TMT’s bluff about Olympic style drug testing, which has been proven to not affect athletes as it’s done in the Olympics.

For some reason Arum and Pac didn’t want to. Any trace of any kind would Ben disastrous for Pacquiao and Arum. That’s why it didn’t happen before, nd Pac looked amateur against Floyd when the fight actually happened as they were both old.

Comment

What is a failed test when WADA style testing is not involved? Do you think peeing in a cup is sufficient with lists of today on banned substances? Why do you think the Olympic committee hard grinds Russian athletes to the point they’re banned from competing? They should just pee in a cup yes?

Just give in man. Pac and Arum knew what they were taking behind the scenes when Top Rank fights weren’t scrutinized for VADA CBP type testing which weren’t procedures in providing blood samples. Peeing in a cup in a Vegas locker room isn’t remotely the same thing
          Doe. All of the ped users caught were via urine samples.
          Most were actually caught by the commission, not even VADA, taking post-fight urine samples.
          Bey, Leon Love, etc.
          Same thing with Peterson, Berto, etc. Mere urine samples did the trick.
          You people overrate blood testing way too much.

Comment

It is what it is. Who cares if Pac took PEDS and drugs. It’s the fight game. Athletes since Greek times used Opium enhancers to not fatigue. There’s a rich history of PEDS use and natural enhancers for a millennium.

Even if Floyd took PEDS like every other boxer, he was willing to give it up like his old Olympic ways like back when he started, just to prove that if both didn’t juice, one would prove to be better than the other.

When Floyd accused Pac and Arum back in 2010, Top Rank didn’t want to acknowledge TMT’s bluff about Olympic style drug testing, which has been proven to not affect athletes as it’s done in the Olympics.

For some reason Arum and Pac didn’t want to. Any trace of any kind would Ben disastrous for Pacquiao and Arum. That’s why it didn’t happen before, nd Pac looked amateur against Floyd when the fight actually happened as they were both old.
            Well to each his own.. Most floyd fans want him to be clean. They can't stand him being a Ped cheat coz he sees him as a crusader for Clean boxing. Cough..cough hypocrisy..cough.. cough..

But to most, such us I.. This is a deadly sport were in the life of an opponent is at risk to any performance enhanced drugs to gain an unfair advantage. In all sports. It's all about fair game, sportsmanship and building character, discipline and honor. Having to cheat destroys the essence of any sport, including the sport of boxing.

Just coz one does it, doesn't make it right. Don't be a sheep. What we should be promote is natural athleticism. Clean gains. It can be achieved the clean way. That to me deserves more than having to win while being boosted up.

It's like in a drag race, One is in nitros the other one is stock. That's an unfair advantage. No way that deserves a legit win in my book. No way.. There is only a handful of cheaters out there. Signs are there to spot them.

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 12:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by genrick View Post
              Doe. All of the ped users caught were via urine samples.
              Most were actually caught by the commission, not even VADA, taking post-fight urine samples.
              Bey, Leon Love, etc.
              Same thing with Peterson, Berto, etc. Mere urine samples did the trick.
              You people overrate blood testing way too much.
              Blood samples have more information as to what is in the athlete’s system, not just would be flag as a common illegal substance in urine.

If flagging was just singular substance then the Olympic committee wouldn’t bother with blood testing and allow athletes to take other stuff not commonly found on the list. It’s a big industry. There are many types of enhancers. Olympus style testing simply tells you way more info for what’s in the athletes system including longer periods of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                Well to each his own.. Most floyd fans want him to be clean. They can't stand him being a Ped cheat coz he sees him as a crusader for Clean boxing. Cough..cough hypocrisy..cough.. cough..

But to most, such us I.. This is a deadly sport were in the life of an opponent is at risk to any performance enhanced drugs to gain an unfair advantage. In all sports. It's all about fair game, sportsmanship and building character, discipline and honor. Having to cheat destroys the essence of any sport, including the sport of boxing.

Just coz one does it, doesn't make it right. Don't be a sheep. What we should be promote is natural athleticism. Clean gains. It can be achieved the clean way. That to me deserves more than having to win while being boosted up.

It's like in a drag race, One is in nitros the other one is stock. That's an unfair advantage. No way that deserves a legit win in my book. No way.. There is only a handful of cheaters out there. Signs are there to spot them.
                Everybody in the forum agrees that most boxers use PEDS. Pac proves that he wanted to do bloodbath testing with Floyd when it first happened. It was genius for Arum to call libel on Floyd to get people to steer away from general opinion and testing, this way Floyd woudl be advised not to talk about it.

And yet still, Pac never said anything about those accusations to any reporter that he could prove Floyd wrong. Let’s be honest, Floyd shook the Top Rank establishment with Olympic testing, with even Dan Rafael defending Top Rank they weren’t required to do such testing under Standardized Vegas testing.

Floyd knew he would be beat Pac with or without the juice.

Comment

What is a failed test when WADA style testing is not involved?
                  Exactly, Floyd waits to start promotion of his fights to find gains from his ped cycle before officially anouncing a fight.

WADA TESTING IS YEAR ROUND. But in Floyd's testing methods. It's only during time of announcement towards the fight. That's why he takes long breaks to cycle his peds. Just so you know Peds that has long term gains takes time to develop, thus time is needed.. Cycling is done by ped Olympian cheats too.. so learn the problem of froid roid testing.

True test is year round. Not Floyd's bullet hole ridden testing.

#150k for usada testing (5x the normal rate of 30k, corruption at it's best). Heck I'll look the other way for a lesser amount lmao
                  Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Floyd knew he would be beat Pac with or without the juice.
                    lol If you call this beating.. Then your standards are low..

Here's a confession of the queer boxer that night..He turned boxing into a run, hug, and tag contest with IVs!! lol

Straight from the Horses Mouth himself.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight’: Mayweather delivers for fans with win over McGregor"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.637e6deb6c31

Oh no! Somebody owes the fans a good fight. He must have ****ed up big time for all that running and hugging.

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

Oh, Oh, I think Floyd also owes the Great "Manos de Piedra" The legendary Hands of Stone, Roberto Duran a real fight. He must have felt robbed from watching that fake win hahaha!

Duran : Roberto Duran "I dont want to see Canelo vs Pacquiao, I want a Mayweather Pacquiao rematch!"

Last edited by Spoon23; 02-17-2018, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Blood samples have more information as to what is in the athlete’s system, not just would be flag as a common illegal substance in urine.

If flagging was just singular substance then the Olympic committee wouldn’t bother with blood testing and allow athletes to take other stuff not commonly found on the list. It’s a big industry. There are many types of enhancers. Olympus style testing simply tells you way more info for what’s in the athletes system including longer periods of time.
                      This is boxing doe. Not the olympics.
                      The commission always play blind because of the time and money involved; promotions, training, etc.
                      Why do you think they'd rather focus on post-fight testing?
                      It's better than nothing. Which negates the idea of protecting fighters in the actual fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X