Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

was Floyd Mayweather juiced to the gills?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    mofo cant even answer WHY HE needed the iv! it was him that needed the iv so why cant he answer it? cuz he sucks at lying!!

then you have ellerbe coming in, with that smirk on his face after explaining why floyd needed the iv. it was like
    "yeah we cheated so what get it over it" type smirk lol.
    He did answer it. He said his urine was extremely dark and it was because of working.

How many lies are you going to tell?

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
      Let's just say pictures paints a thousand words. No need for my thoughts..

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

What the actual **** are you talking about. You circle a picture of his vein and say that proves something?

This is as pathetic is your life.

By the way, did you find 10 professional boxers that thought Pacquiao won the fight yet? I bet you didn't come close.

Comment

• look at my biiatch lil snitch boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
          Let's just say pictures paints a thousand words. No need for my thoughts..

lomachenko after watching the fight LIVE: Manny Pacquiao beat floyd Mayweather

May 2nd. Ruined your life.

Lol.

Damn it's been years and you're still going.

Smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            He did answer it. He said his urine was extremely dark and it was because of working.

How many lies are you going to tell?
            Hey look who's here!

Here comes the alternate account conspiracy in 3....2.....1.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
              Hey look who's here!

Here comes the alternate account conspiracy in 3....2.....1.....

Classic deflection around these parts. You know how it is.

Comment

• "say again".. "take like what".. "i mean, i mean, with any fighter, some fighters takes pedialyte, leonard can tough more on it"

buahaahhah!!

also notice the "i mean, i mean" choices of words, that's his defensive mode aka guilty mode. look how he's starting to get mad. if ellerbe wasnt there, it would have gone a lot different.

the mofo cant even explain why he needed an iv, he's an american right? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  I have tried drugs before, and then I realized it’s not good for the body. I accept it, I cannot deny it, that was before, and that’s [why] I strongly support the president, that he fights illegal drugs,” he said. The drugs included methamphetamine, locally known as shabu, marijuana and cocaine. Pacquiao said he used them “for years” but it was when he was a teenager and before he “became a champion”.

- Manny Pacquiao 2016
                  http://globalnews.ca/news/2971958/bo...rug-crackdown/

METH is a banned PED AND Manny admitted he used it early on in his professional career on his way to becoming champion.

Why no Manny say this in 2010 during the lawsuit?
                  lololololol

Don't tell me when you were a teenage boy you never tried drugs in your life.. You must be a sheltered boy. You missed out on some fun growing kid. Oh, and Drugs for recreational use is not the same as PEDs dimwit.

Oh, and to this day since the day Pac has a laced his gloves for a Pro fight. Not even once did he get flagged. Not once in his years in boxing. None.

Unlike your idol who got caught sticking IVs, settling with Pac to cover his medical records from exposing his fraud ways hahaha! So much red flags.. You got to be blind not to see it.

Oh respect to the ultimate Fl0mo fanboi Dosumpthin.

You and Travestyny are second to none. May you find your dominant alt among your alts sooner or later.

To those who have no idea.. As we can see when Dosumpthin is in trouble, his alter ego.. aka his go to alt travestyny never fails to show up hahaha!!

What does Travestyny, Dosumpthin, and Floyd have in common?

They are all FRAUDS HAHAHA!!

The pioneer of all Fl0mo hoes.

You can't make this shyit up! haha!

Comment

• Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                    "say again".. "take like what".. "i mean, i mean, with any fighter, some fighters takes pedialyte, leonard can tough more on it"

buahaahhah!!

also notice the "i mean, i mean" choices of words, that's his defensive mode aka guilty mode. look how he's starting to get mad. if ellerbe wasnt there, it would have gone a lot different.

the mofo cant even explain why he needed an iv, he's an american right? lol

Dumbass posting the wrong video.

You're a ****ing failure.

You can't do shlt right the first time.

Cantgetright - that's your new name

Comment

• Watch how Dosumpthin and Travestyny reply to each other..

same guy talking to each other

#pathetic hahahaha

#ALTBipolar hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X