Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Knows Why He 'Annoys People, Gets on People's Nerves'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
    how do you think his talk of destroying liston was received by the media? they were cheering for liston to close his mouth.
    It's one thing to talk smack about the guy you're fighting next...

... and another to talk smack about the guy who is fighting another guy who may not be the guy you'll be fighting if you don't beat the guy in front of you and the other guy doesn't either.

Methinks Team wilder has missed the AJ gravy train...

Comment

Bum squad talking smack once again, the prat champ is a disgrace. First, he disrespected iron Mike, now he mentions his bum name in the same breath as the GOAT Ali, this chump needs to be shut up asap...Ortiz should please knock off his jaw in match night!

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
        All I know is a little cruiserweight in Joe Frazier wont touch, and much less beat Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

Its a new Era - the 'Bronze-Age'. #40-0 BOMBSQUAD!!!
        The bronze age? They call him the Bronze Bomber because he wasn't good enough to win gold at the Olympics (like Joe Frazier did). I'm confident that if Frazier were fighting today, Wilder would have an excuse to avoid fighting him. Where are the Frazier level fighters on Wilder's resume? There aren't any.

Comment

A complete and total douche bag. Fights 6th graders and hes in high school. Ortiz blazes him out.

Comment

Look at the stupid and pathetic AJ fans praising AJ - he only fought Wlad who was 41+, out for almost 2 years and coming off a loss. They act like he has been fighting big name fighters - no he hasn't. Then, they say Stiverne was not ranked at all and was a bum. Even if they will be truthful (although they cannot), Ortiz is much more dangerous than Parker. AJ even avoided Ortiz like a plague. Yet, they jump on Wilder. Very stupid and delusional folks.

They blame Wilder for not fighting Povetkin, complained that Wilder was trying to get out of the fight against Ortiz, etc. These guys need help. Everything they say does not follow any logic - but it does not matter. Even now with Wilder so confident he would whoop AJ and saying he should offer any % for the fight, they will come up with another excuse again.

It is conclusive - most of AJ fans are not educated and have no common sense.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshik View Post
              A complete and total douche bag. Fights 6th graders and hes in high school. Ortiz blazes him out.
              You wanna bet?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                He can say what he wants, doesn't bother me at all. He better darn well back it up in the ring though, and he can start by March 3rd by whooping Ortiz
                Basically.....

Comment

Originally posted by wrecksracer View Post
                  The bronze age? They call him the Bronze Bomber because he wasn't good enough to win gold at the Olympics (like Joe Frazier did). I'm confident that if Frazier were fighting today, Wilder would have an excuse to avoid fighting him. Where are the Frazier level fighters on Wilder's resume? There aren't any.
                  The 'Bronze-Bomber' won a bronze medal at the 2008 beijing Olympics with virtually no boxing experience, this clearly proves Deontay is special and gifted.

Little Joe Frazier is overrated like the rest of the champions of the past, Joe got whooped on by Oscar Bonavena ( who the hell is that?) and the giant mummy George Foreman made easy work of the little cruiserweight.

All's I know is that Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder would of destroyed Oscar Bonavena in less than three rounds! how is little Joe Frazier going to beat a Prime Deontay Wilder when hes going life and death with cruiserweights?

Deontay is right indeed, its a new ERA, the so called 'legends' never seen anyone as strong, fast and as powerful as the 'Bronze-Bomber'. Deontay would of ruled the generations of the past.

Comment

Originally posted by sotgoda View Post
                    Ortiz is much more dangerous than Parker.
                    Nah... he isn't eh

Parker's coconut head would break the windmills hand!

Comment

Originally posted by genrick View Post
                      What else is new with these useless articles?
                      No one in the media can ask him why he didn't fight Klitschko.
                      That's what I want to know, not these useless crap.
                      That's what I'm not getting myself with these media people. It's as if AJ's beating of Klitschko was nothing. The guy who dominated the heavyweight division for a decade.

Comment

Working...
                      X