Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Knows Why He 'Annoys People, Gets on People's Nerves'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    If he had a stacked resume then I think we all would probably back him.
    there is no heavyweight in the last 15 years with a stacked resume.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
      Without reading anything other than the headline can I guess he says "Cause I'm black"?
      Yeah Alabama fraud always call people racist if they don't beg him for an autograph.

Comment

Lol at this clown comparing himself to The Greatest. You're overrated, Wilder (mostly in your own mind). Joshua will knock you the **** out!

Comment

Ali proved it in the ring. Hell, I'd like to be on the Wilder bandwagon, but he just hasn't proved it in the ring. The bong squad has to prove it to be taken seriously.

Comment

Ok big boy-Zilla, you’ve talked yourself up on a tall order. Now walk the talk. Otherwise, you’ll be eating those words with your potential fan regurgitates get on you. Kong’s a bigger threat than Joshua. I hope you realize this.

Comment

No he doesn't know why he annoys people cause that's not the reason. If he would fight the divisions best instead of fight talking them then nobody would be annoyed with him. Ali talked trash but backed it up, this guy talks trash and turns around and fights an unranked bum. But he's fighting Ortiz next so all is forgiven.

Comment

All I know is a little cruiserweight in Joe Frazier wont touch, and much less beat Deontay 'Bronze-Bomber' Wilder.

Its a new Era - the 'Bronze-Age'. #40-0 BOMBSQUAD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                  yea ali had charisma. but he was hated. period. ali only became a huggable icon when he lost his ability to speak. without that disease theres a good chance ali would've been the most outspoken/targeted activist in america after his boxing career.

and when ali was calling himself the greatest there were people triggered by that. im not saying wilder is on the level of ali but that doesnt disprove these facts.

ali proved himself in the ring and that is what wilder seeks to do. thats why hes chasing AJ for a fight because he knows thats the ticket to the top of the HW division and credibility.

give wilder a chance to prove it. nobody wanted to fight ortiz. not even AJ. so its obvious hes dead serious.

and that whole "im the greatest" persona was stolen from a wrestler. and just like wilder said if he says something then does it it makes it more powerful. let the man talk his sht.
                  U said that Wilder should be given time to prove it ,but he has had almost 40 fights, how much time does he need? He has every right to talk but he has to expect that he will also have his detractors. At least until he knocks out both Ortiz and then Joshua, at which point he can say whatever the hell he wants because he would have definitely earned it. Peace.

Comment

Originally posted by Gillie View Post
                    U said that Wilder should be given time to prove it ,but he has had almost 40 fights, how much time does he need? He has every right to talk but he has to expect that he will also have his detractors. At least until he knocks out both Ortiz and then Joshua, at which point he can say whatever the hell he wants because he would have definitely earned it. Peace.
                    i agree. but thats why he said he wants to say it first because when it does happen it makes it more meaningful. predictions is one of the reasons ali was despised. how do you think his talk of destroying liston was received by the media? they were cheering for liston to close his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by future hendrixx View Post
                      i agree. but thats why he said he wants to say it first because when it does happen it makes it more meaningful. predictions is one of the reasons ali was despised. how do you think his talk of destroying liston was received by the media? they were cheering for liston to close his mouth.
                      Thing is, the talking is the easy part.

Ali backed it up because he was pound-for-pound one of the greatest boxers the world has ever seen.

The chances of Wilder proving himself to be as on Ali's level, given that he is already 32, are monumentally slim

Comment

Working...
                      X