Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder Knows Why He 'Annoys People, Gets on People's Nerves'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder Knows Why He 'Annoys People, Gets on People's Nerves'

Deontay Wilder is well aware that his bravado rubs some people the wrong way. Just don't expect the heavyweight knockout artist to change his audacious approach toward promoting his career. It's all part of the unbeaten WBC champion's plan to expand his brand and land the huge fight he really wants a showdown with British superstar Anthony Joshua.
    [Click Here To Read More]

translation ' look please dont hate me, this isnt how i really act, i just have to do this so i can get that AJ cashout payday so i can retire'

Comment

Ali didn't fight journeymen for his whole career though. Before any Wilder nuthuggers say he wants to fight tops dogs but AJ is ducking realise that he's had a title longer than AJ and still never stepped up against anyone of any true calibre.

Comment

Except Ali fought Liston in his 20th fight .

You fought STIVERNE in your 33rd fight and havent fought what would be considered a top 10 opponent since 2015 .
        Last edited by juggernaut666; 02-11-2018, 01:38 PM.

Comment

Man, this dude is not Ali, and he shouldn't even mention that man's name, ever. Wilder should be embarrassed by fighting Stiverne and he should be ashamed of the names on his record too. Arreola, Szpilka, Gavern, all the rest. AJ is 20-0 with 3 belts. Wilder is 39-0 with one belt that he has yet to defend against a top 20 guy hahahaha. Come on man, you guys can't be that stupid can you? He's doing the same thing now that Parker did to get that fight with AJ except PArker is about to get brutally KOed next month, brutally man. It's going to be ugly.

Comment

Keep talking till we get that hyped up British fraud in the ring, till he stops running and accepts the challenge, Hearn really didn’t want Brook to face Spence, but Brook demanded the fight, so I hope this chump tells Eddie, I want the fight because the fans are demanding it and I am not a punk, Let’s go Ajuice, get in Eddies grill you fraud!!

Comment

We got an ass-whooper right here in America. I think it’s important people understand that and people should know who that is.

I do it to show people that I’m gonna speak it and you’re gonna see me deliver it. And I think you get the most respect when you say you’re gonna do something and you do it.
              I don't think it's important at all. People don't need to understand or should know who windmill is.

It's just more ego posturing, insecure braggadocio.

You get the most respect from those who know by just doing it, rather than talking about it.

But hey, if you're looking for ghetto props from hoodrats then yeah, talk that shizzle nah nizzle, just remember...

THE GAME IS TO BE SOLD NOT TOLD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                He's doing the same thing now that Parker did to get that fight with AJ except PArker is about to get brutally KOed next month, brutally man. It's going to be ugly.
                Team Parker actually negotiated a contract and made a legit offer.

Team windmill could have done the same but are rather content for their guy to just talk kiddie smack from the sidelines.

And there is nothing to suggest Parker will get knocked out in any fashion, let alone brutally.

There is everything to suggest AJ will get hit on his glass jaw, go down and when he gets back up Parker will finish him of with a flurry of punches Joshua went even see coming!

Failing that, a dubious home cooked decision after 12 rounds.

Comment

He can say what he wants, doesn't bother me at all. He better darn well back it up in the ring though, and he can start by March 3rd by whooping Ortiz

Comment

What Wilder doesn't understand, is that Ali's platform was way bigger than Wilder's current platform! Wilder's platform, amongst his own people, is not even close to Ali in America, much less The World! Ali could afford to act the fool sometimes. I think Wilder's PR approach should be more like Jim Brown, Abdul-Jabbar, or LeBron, rather than Ali, Tyson, and Mayweather!

Comment

Working...
                    X