Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Mayweather is TBE? Never Came Close To What I Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
    Keep defending that cheater.
    2 words!
    IV DRIPS!!!
    Keep defending that woman beater wangsta

Comment

Floyd is the one who introduced better testing into the sport so fighters like JMM, Pacquiao and Jones can stop ****ing up the integrity of the sport. To say he's more su****ious than either of those guys is asinine.
      And Bill Cosby used to shame other comedians for the examples they set. Floyd introduced a testing he could manipulate whilst finding a way to make sure his opponent hadn't evened up the playing field.

If you don't think IV gate was massively su****ious then your clearly biased (you are biased). He was bragging how he was already on weight 2-3 weeks prior and then asked for it after the fact. He got busted.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        2 words!
        IV DRIPS!!!
        Keep defending that woman beater wangsta
        You're not making sense you d1ckrider. What does iv drips have to do with roy being a ped cheat?

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          And Bill Cosby used to shame other comedians for the examples they set. Floyd introduced a testing he could manipulate whilst finding a way to make sure his opponent hadn't evened up the playing field.
          Oh yea? Tell me alex jones...how did he manage to do that? This is gonna be good......****ing idiot.

Comment

• With all of mayweathers ducking, dodging, and fake retirements, made him a fraud!

RJJ in his prime was TBE!

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post

If you don't think IV gate was massively su****ious then your clearly biased (you are biased). He was bragging how he was already on weight 2-3 weeks prior and then asked for it after the fact. He got busted.
              That would only make sense if wasnt tested before he got the iv you no fact having dummy.

Comment

You're not making sense you d1ckrider. What does iv drips have to do with roy being a ped cheat?
                The TMT nonce is in hell😂😂
                Hahahaha in denial are we??
                Pull up your TMT crew socks, get your TBE snapback in real tight, and repeat after me...
                All work is what!
                Easy Work!!!!

Comment

• Snapshot of mayweather's BS:

Pacquiao - Fake retired to avoid Pac in his prime, and cried PEDs.

Maidana -Decent wins, but hardly a TBE qualifier.

Canelo. Good win

Cotto - Fake retired to avoid a prime cotto.*

Mosley - Fake retired to avoid a prime Mosley.

Marquez - lol way way too small.

Hatton - drug Hatton up to 147 and had the ref in his pocket.

De La Hoya - a way past his prime del a hoya almost beat him, and the ONLY reason he took the risk was because it was too much money to pass up.

Judah - Judah was past it too, but a decent win.*

Gatti - Lol. True warrior, but Gatti had B- level skills and speed at best.*

The Gatti fight was the start of his cherry picking btw. And the LWW and WW divisions were on fire at the time, and Gatti was the easiest of the belt holders.

This was just off the top of my head, and a significant percentage of boxing fans have the same opinion that I do.

He used superb boxing skills and business accumn, to exploit the loopholes in boxing to keep that fake "0".

If all the greats of the past followed his BS blueprint, this sport would have never gotten as big as it got.*

If Ali followed frauds bluprint, we probably would have been lucky to see him fight Frazier once, let alone 3 times.*

Unless you're a fanboy, its easy to see through frauds BS.*

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
                    The TMT nonce is in hell😂😂
                    Hahahaha in denial are we??
                    Pull up your TMT crew socks, get your TBE snapback in real tight, and repeat after me...
                    All work is what!
                    Easy Work!!!!
                    Denial about what you d1ckrider? Elaborate.

Comment

• Everyone knew Hatton was too small to fight at 147, but that's what floyd demanded. He beats Hatton, with that disgrace of a ref Cortez helping him, and then says, "I've accomplished everything there is to accomplish in boxing", and then fake retires.

I remember it well. At that point the WW division was on fire, and it was time for floyd to actually take on a real threat, but he exploited the loopholes of boxing and fake retired. TBE? That's a slap in the face to all the true greats of the past! TBE fraud and TBE boxing business man. I'll give him that, but that's it. Pfftt!

Comment

Working...
                      X