Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roy Jones: Mayweather is TBE? Never Came Close To What I Did!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Coming from someone on this website also posting & still cant box....LMAO!

I'm just messing with you cuz its too easy messing around with people here sometimes.
    You Mayweather nut huggers are hilarious. Disrespect legends like SRR and think the game started with Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xi_ View Post
      Roy used peds....his career is questionable. Even then he isn't greater than floyd.
      TMT nonce right here!
      All work is what....
      C’mon bark for your master

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        TMT nonce right here!
        All work is what....
        C’mon bark for your master
        Keep defending that cheater.

Comment

Roy used peds....his career is questionable. Even then he isn't greater than floyd.
          I think it's pretty obvious both did PED's for a long period of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I think it's pretty obvious both did PED's for a long period of time.
            Theres more evidence pointing towards your favorite fighter than floyd.

Comment

• I struggle with this all the time, but at this point I give the edge to Floyd. I look at the list of fighters/champions he beat and it’s downright staggering. I think it’ll take at least a few years for what he did to be appreciated.

Ironically, it’s taken a few years for Roy’s to be appreciated too.

Comment

Theres more evidence pointing towards your favorite fighter than floyd.
                I'd say less for sure but can see why people suspect him in light of hiring Memo but it's against another PED suspect (Pacquaio) so evens the playing field at worst. Floyd's career post 2007 (and probably before) is questioned. One could argue why would Memo risk it all again in light of history whereas Mayweather was the draw with a lot of people looking out for him.

Comment

I'd say less for sure but can see why people suspect him in light of hiring Memo but it's against another PED suspect (Pacquaio) so evens the playing field at worst. Floyd's career post 2007 (and probably before) is questioned. One could argue why would Memo risk it all again in light of history whereas Mayweather was the draw with a lot of people looking out for him.
                  He never hired Memo.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    He never hired Memo.
                    Marquez hiring Memo.

Comment

Floyd is the one who introduced better testing into the boxing so fighters like JMM, Pacquiao and Jones can stop ****ing up the integrity of the sport. To say he's more su****ious than either of those guys is asinine.

Comment

Working...
                      X