Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Lucas Browne Finalized For March 24 at O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    he was framed 100% no doubt about it. It was proven hence the victory stands.
    No he still got stripped & dropped to the WBA #5 & then failed another test after for something else when he was scheduled to fight for the regular title either against Oquendo or Briggs. I can't recall which one.

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
      The Chagaev fight was 2 years ago and hes fought literally one fight since against what looked like a guy from the stands ?

Whyte has won 6 straight since Joshua and will have a full camp for the 1st time since Joshua .

I cant believe the gullibility around here at times . I would be very rich off this site if i actually did real bets . lol

The only thing surprising here would be if Browne won more than 4 rnds . I expect Whyte to stop him after 8th rnd mark.
      I'm pretty familiar with Browne as I have over a dozen of his fights. His toughest opponents are Rudenko & Chagaev. He was lucky to escape both fights with a win. Rudenko gave him all he could handle in their fight. He was cut badly & bruised. Kudos for getting off the floor against Chagaev but that homerun punch landed on a Chagaev who was out of shape & exhausted. If that was an in shape Chagaev he doesn't last long after that & I doubt he scores a KD let alone a KO. People on this site give Browne way too much credit. Browne should have taken a couple tune ups in Australia against guys like Huamono, Cojanu or Fujimoto. He would have got a few training camps & live rounds in. I understand the clock is ticking being 39 but I can't see how he will be prepared for a top contender who is a win away from a mandatory title shot. Sure Browne could take that spot away with a win but is he really ready? Is he good enough? I don't think so. Easy night's work for Whyte...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        I'm pretty familiar with Browne as I have over a dozen of his fights. His toughest opponents are Rudenko & Chagaev. He was lucky to escape both fights with a win. Rudenko gave him all he could handle in their fight. He was cut badly & bruised. Kudos for getting off the floor against Chagaev but that homerun punch landed on a Chagaev who was out of shape & exhausted. If that was an in shape Chagaev he doesn't last long after that & I doubt he scores a KD let alone a KO. People on this site give Browne way too much credit. Browne should have taken a couple tune ups in Australia against guys like Huamono, Cojanu or Fujimoto. He would have got a few training camps & live rounds in. I understand the clock is ticking being 39 but I can't see how he will be prepared for a top contender who is a win away from a mandatory title shot. Sure Browne could take that spot away with a win but is he really ready? Is he good enough? I don't think so. Easy night's work for Whyte...
        Brownes not going to win that fight . If Whyte cant beat that guy at this stage he has no business at top level.

Comment

Working...
        X