Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Lucas Browne Finalized For March 24 at O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Lucas Browne Finalized For March 24 at O2

Dillian Whyte will defend his WBC Silver Heavyweight title against Lucas Browne in a crunch clash at The O2 in London on March 24, live on Sky Sports. Whyte is hunting World honours after he landed the title in his last outing in Cardiff in December against Robert Helenius and the 29 year old puts his number one ranking in the WBC on the line against the Browne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I can't decide who I want to with this fight. Both convicted drug cheats. Granted Whytes' was for using 'Jack 3D'. I have a feeling this could be another long night for Whyte, just like the Chisora fight:boxing

Comment

this should be a good fight..I got dillian whyte..Lucas Browne been too inactive to do shît...his only hope is to land the type of bomb he landed on chagaev,it only takes one with heavyweights..may the best man win!

Comment

Something new, Whyte have an opponent three months before the fight, not two weeks? Let's see how he deals with somebody who's actually prepared, not last minute replacement.

Comment

This is a fun fight and the winner gets a shot at a title. I expect Whyte to win on points but if Browne lands one like he did against chagaev then all bets are off. He doesn't do much too well, but the guy can bang.

Comment

Really good 50/50 fight

Comment

Dillian via controversial UD

Comment

This is going to be fun. Get ready for wild **** talking followed by rock em sock em robots

Comment

The winner should get AJ, won’t be surprised with recent match making

Comment

Sanctioned for the PED HW title.

Comment

Working...
                    X