Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Lucas Browne Finalized For March 24 at O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
    Both these guys are bums, Wilder will knock both of them out the same night, we want the one and only Diva!!!
    Only Diva is the 1 FINALLY fighting someone with a pulse in their 40th fight, pissboy. And his ******** eating followerslike you are mos def cucks!

Comment

Shut up Bozo
      Matter of fact, change your name to what it really should be......BEENsuckin, cause you cant keep Beyonces cawk outcha mouf, fuc.kboi

Comment

Both these guys are bums, Wilder will knock both of them out the same night, we want the one and only Diva!!!
        Oh that's funny, somebody mentioned Joshua name and there you come to suck Windmill nuts and spit his man juice all over the place. Your Beyonce fascination and AJ hate is really unhealthy

Comment

Good fight, will be a good lead up too.

Comment

Good match up, Browne is no mug. Will likely go all the way

Comment

I actually like this one

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
                I can't decide who I want to with this fight. Both convicted drug cheats. Granted Whytes' was for using 'Jack 3D'. I have a feeling this could be another long night for Whyte, just like the Chisora fight:boxing
                Get your facts dude, Browne got framed in Russia and was on a preworkout similar to Jack3d. He's innocent and this is a ripper fight.

Comment

This is an awesome fight, remember Browne stopped Chagaev which is a hell of a scalp. He was framed and will hopefully have something left in the tank at 39 years of age. Probably leaning towards Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Who is next in line to be WBC mandatory, Whyte or Breazeale?
                    I suspect, assuming Wilder gets past Ortiz, Breazeale is next.

Comment

Chagaev was fat, out of shape & never trained. He only lost because he was exhausted. He floored Browne on top of all that. This is Browne's 2nd step up in class but it will be the first with an opponent who is younger, higher rated & in shape. This is his first real test against a real contender. Chagaev was done & more interested in one last big pay day. He also got his regular trinket back because of the failed drug test. He could have had another big fight in his homeland but chose to retire instead. Chisora in on the cusp of another title shot & I see him easily beating Browne. I won't be surprised if he stops him in the mid rounds. I was never high on Browne before the 2 failed drug tests & I'm certainly not high on him now...

Comment

Working...
                      X