Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte vs. Lucas Browne Finalized For March 24 at O2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whyte will get exposed as terrible boxer, just like his last 3 fights. No idea why this guy draws a crowd.

Typical over hyped UK heavy, completely lacking in boxing skill.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      This is an awesome fight, remember Browne stopped Chagaev which is a hell of a scalp. He was framed and will hopefully have something left in the tank at 39 years of age. Probably leaning towards Whyte.
      He once would have been but he was fat, out of shape & looked like he never trained. He was exhausted & that is why he got stopped. Browne also got dropped & failed a drug test so the victory is tainted just like the alleged beef he ate...

Comment

Whyte is the better boxer, but Browne can crack and he does have a pretty good chin, right? I predict an action packed fight and Whyte wins on points.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          He once would have been but he was fat, out of shape & looked like he never trained. He was exhausted & that is why he got stopped. Browne also got dropped & failed a drug test so the victory is tainted just like the alleged beef he ate...
          he was framed 100% no doubt about it. It was proven hence the victory stands.

Comment

Lol even if Browne was framed (I highly doubt it) he subsequently tested positive for a designer PED that is way too new and expensive to have been present in a preworkout as per his excuse.

He's a 2x proven drugs cheat.

Comment

Gotta love the talk, really old school. "hate him", "take his head off", "bash him"...This will be fun to follow!

Comment

Brown by KO over Whyte, AJ, Wilder, Parker. Ortiz KO's Brown.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  Chagaev was fat, out of shape & never trained. He only lost because he was exhausted. He floored Browne on top of all that. This is Browne's 2nd step up in class but it will be the first with an opponent who is younger, higher rated & in shape. This is his first real test against a real contender. Chagaev was done & more interested in one last big pay day. He also got his regular trinket back because of the failed drug test. He could have had another big fight in his homeland but chose to retire instead. Chisora in on the cusp of another title shot & I see him easily beating Browne. I won't be surprised if he stops him in the mid rounds. I was never high on Browne before the 2 failed drug tests & I'm certainly not high on him now...
                  The Chagaev fight was 2 years ago and hes fought literally one fight since against what looked like a guy from the stands ?

Whyte has won 6 straight since Joshua and will have a full camp for the 1st time since Joshua .

I cant believe the gullibility around here at times . I would be very rich off this site if i actually did real bets . lol

The only thing surprising here would be if Browne won more than 4 rnds . I expect Whyte to stop him after 8th rnd mark.

Comment

Awesome - great matchmaking.

Give me a fight between two B-level sluggers, over an A v C squash, any day of the week.

Comment

This is weird, really appealing fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X