Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Tired of Chasing Salido For Rematch, Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salido was lucky to fight him when he was still inexperienced as a pro everyone knows this, loma would ko him right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Y'all some haters and will use anything....yall know Loma would destroy Salido FOH
      No sht Sherlock! Salido is also like 100 years old in boxing years. I wanted this fight 1-2 fights AFTER the WIN.

Not 4 YEARS, 2 losses, and 2 draws later...
      Last edited by Shadoww702; 12-27-2017, 12:57 PM.

Comment

• Salido doesnt want it. He barely even beat Loma the first time while using dirty ass tactics and you could even argue lomachenko won anyway. Everyone knows Loma would mop the floor with him at this stage salido doesnt want to go out like that.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Corelone;18364403]
          Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
          Y'all some haters and will use anything....yall know Loma would destroy Salido FOH[/QUOTwE]

He was supposed to destroy the old man the first time. Y'all just hate having to explain how Loma lost his zero. Accept it. 11-0 isn't much of a resume. 10-1 needs work.
          They dont recognize that loss! If you shove your head up your @ss far enough it never happened. Or they cry hard enough to the cry baby gods they will remove the loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
            Salido doesnt want it. He barely even beat Loma the first time while using dirty ass tactics and you could even argue lomachenko won anyway. Everyone knows Loma would mop the floor with him at this stage salido doesnt want to go out like that.
            See this guy gets it!!! Make that loss go AWAY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              No sht Sherlock! Salido is also like 100 years old in boxing years. I wanted thos fight 1-2 fight AFTER the WIN.

Not 4 YEARS, 2 losses, and 2 draws later...
              cannot argue that!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                See this guy gets it!!! Make that loss go AWAY!!!
                I dont get your point. Are you trying to imply salido has any chance if they were to rematch? Nobody even cares that salido beat lomachenko anymore even at the time it wasnt some clear win it was a split decision and salido did like 10 low blows.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
                  I dont get your point. Are you trying to imply salido has any chance if they were to rematch? Nobody even cares that salido beat lomachenko anymore even at the time it wasnt some clear win it was a split decision and salido did like 10 low blows.
                  The fight will most likely happen next year. I predict a meltdown but not quite of Rigo proportions. Guys saying Salido still wins and no doubt more will come out of the woodwork prior and then raise the hate levels even further for proving said idiots wrong.

Comment

• i predict an one sided beatdown, salido will quit too.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                      The fight will most likely happen next year. I predict a meltdown but not quite of Rigo proportions. Guys saying Salido still wins and no doubt more will come out of the woodwork prior and then raise the hate levels even further for proving said idiots wrong.
                      If it does happen, they will just say.

"why loma picking on old ass salido " "he ducking mikey and crawford".

Loma has officially become the most hated fighter in the sport, same as GGG was at one point.

Comment

Working...
                      X