Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Tired of Chasing Salido For Rematch, Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by t3d View Post
    salido was lucky to fight him when he was still inexperienced as a pro everyone knows this, loma would ko him right now.
    Salido didn't want to fight Loma even then. He said he was ashamed to be picked by this tyro. Loma went looking for Salido, It was his call to take the fight. Now I see Loma hammering the back of Marriaga and Rigo's head, but his fans still crying about Salido cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
      If it does happen, they will just say.

"why loma picking on old ass salido " "he ducking mikey and crawford".

Loma has officially become the most hated fighter in the sport, same as GGG was at one point.
      Yeah, it was pretty epic when he was "ducking Rigo", "scared", "knows he can't beat Rigo" then all of a sudden fights signed and then "he's too big", "cherry picking", "Rigo too small"..Some people stayed on the Rigo wagon and said it didn't matter anyway and then had a full meltdown the moment the fight happened.

It's going to be a lot of rinse and repeat these next few years with regards to Loma. A lot of moving the goal posts and it won't stop.

Comment

• You murdered nobody chapulin. You said Salido would do better numbers than Loma/Rigo and you failed miserably! You said Salido’s fight would be better than Loma’s. I guess you’re right, Salido got a bigger chinga than Loma for less money and less views on TV huh? Estas enojada porque soy tu padre y cada vez que vienes a mover la mamadora, el Latín Lingo te mete una vergisa peor que la que la metieron a Salido mojarra. You’re trying to desperately against me since nothing you’ve said boxing related has come true, nothing! Acuerdate Indio, tu a mi me pides permiso pa mover la mamadora porque yo soy tu dueño perrita.
        Originally posted by REYESdelBOXEO View Post
        *WARNING* ADULT CONTENT ONLY FOR THOSE 18 YEARS OLD & ABOVE!

You saying your MEXICAN after all the racist ANTI-MEXICAN poison you spewed ? HAHAHAHAHA! U WISH U RACIST ANTI-MEXICAN PRISON WHORE!

For such blasphemy , I hope u choke & die on Caiytlyn Jenner's dirty tampon in front of that b!tch you call a mother, & she dies of a heart attack and lands with her face on your crotch & when the police show up they declare it a double ****/double suicide & they engrave it on both your tombstones & death certificates.

Your not from Piedras Negras , more like Nalgas Negras(*black a$$) *black a$$ from all the black bruises you got on your butt-cheeks in prison. I see you live like a whore & will die like a whore , you even have all the names of your past & present Pimps as your Signature, like a Hood-Rat tattoos the names of all her Pimps on her saggy a$$ & *******. :boobies:

Your the guy who said that Loma vs. Rigo was "the epitome of the sweet science". Boy do you look ****** commenting on this thread after that garbage , you should of crawled back in your rat hole & hid for a good long while. Vasyl NO-MAS MEXICANS" vs. Quitllermo "La Chaqueta , ay me quebre la unia, ya no juego" Rigonmeow

I murdered you with boxing knowledge & trash talk , with out even trying hard. SALIDO , CANELO & REYESdelBOXEO plucked the feather's off of Lomachicken, Golovchicken, latinalinga a.k.a. Ricky Martin de Nalgas Negras. Put the crack pipe down

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
          They lowballed him and waited until he got old and skills declined... Notice every year Salido got older they sweatened the pot and were more inclined to make the fight??? These are facts.

Right after the loss they were only offering $500K AND even offering then PAYING other guys MORE $$$. Now years later its supposely $750 or whatever Salido orginally asked for years earlier. If your not biased then you would see this. The $$$$ went up as Salido got older and worse....
          exactly........

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
            Damnit pay Siri already.

He deserves the paycheck for the rematch.

Lomachenko wins...avenges his loss..is happy.

Siri get paid...retires...is happy.

Pay the man...make the rematch. He won't quit like Rigo did.
            Well said and if Loma doesn't rematch Salido I'm going to **** on him for his entire career. ****en coward. Shows off against smaller and inferior OP but we didn't see that in the Siri fight did we?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              Well said and if Loma doesn't rematch Salido I'm going to **** on him for his entire career. ****en coward. Shows off against smaller and inferior OP but we didn't see that in the Siri fight did we?
              You will **** on him and call him a coward even if Salido finally accepts the payday next year and he wins. You jump the gun way too much calling fighters cowards and your bias gets in the way of every "opinion" you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                Yeah, it was pretty epic when he was "ducking Rigo", "scared", "knows he can't beat Rigo" then all of a sudden fights signed and then "he's too big", "cherry picking", "Rigo too small"..Some people stayed on the Rigo wagon and said it didn't matter anyway and then had a full meltdown the moment the fight happened.

It's going to be a lot of rinse and repeat these next few years with regards to Loma. A lot of moving the goal posts and it won't stop.
                Its always that way with the best fighters in the sport lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by minemax View Post
                  You know, it's like in poker -- you bluff too much, you get nothing at all. The same thing with Salido -- he wanted too much, now he'll get nothing from Uncle Bob.
                  Well, I kinda agree with you in that Siri could have played things better. However going with the poker analogy, Salido actually has an excellent hand, having the victory over Lomachenko. When Lomachenko says he is not interested in fighting Salido again.....it is him who is bluffing.

Comment

• And if a rematch happens and the inevitable happens, "Oh, well, Salido was old, he beat a pensioner". It's over for Salido, I loved watching him fight but he's on the point where every fight will just hurt him physically. I hope he made enough to retire comfortably.

Comment

• And why does your gif show the same punched just from different angles??? How many low blows did Salido land?? I'm gonna watch it this weekend again. Just hoping to see these HUNDREDS I missed the last time???

Comment

Working...
                      X