Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Tired of Chasing Salido For Rematch, Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    You will **** on him and call him a coward even if Salido finally accepts the payday next year and he wins. You jump the gun way too much
    Mofo you don't know me. If Loma beats Salido he will have avenged his defeat. Don't ever pretend you know me mother****er, ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
      And why does your gif show the same punched just from different angles??? How many low blows did Salido land?? I'm gonna watch it this weekend again. Just hoping to see these HUNDREDS I missed the last time???
      They are different lowblows. Check out the replay of the whole thing, there’s a couple dozen low blows there, and the ref never gave any serious warning to Siri. Also, the fact that Salido won a split decision does not mean Loma lost the actual fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
        Mofo you don't know me. If Loma beats Salido he will have avenged his defeat. Don't ever pretend you know me mother****er, ever.
        Or what? Your going to throw another online hissyfit?

Seriously, how old are you? 15, 16? Always throwing temper tantrums and *****ing and complaining and adding nothing to the site. Miserable loser. Fortunately your right I don't know you and I am glad for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by RussTBE View Post
          If it does happen, they will just say.

"why loma picking on old ass salido " "he ducking mikey and crawford".

Loma has officially become the most hated fighter in the sport, same as GGG was at one point.
          That's what they said the first time. Why is Loma picking on Salido. Do you think the 50 fights and 12 losses had anything to do with it?

Comment

• Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
            You murdered nobody chapulin. You said Salido would do better numbers than Loma/Rigo and you failed miserably! You said Salido’s fight would be better than Loma’s. I guess you’re right, Salido got a bigger chinga than Loma for less money and less views on TV huh? Estas enojada porque soy tu padre y cada vez que vienes a mover la mamadora, el Latín Lingo te mete una vergisa peor que la que la metieron a Salido mojarra. You’re trying to desperately against me since nothing you’ve said boxing related has come true, nothing! Acuerdate Indio, tu a mi me pides permiso pa mover la mamadora porque yo soy tu dueño perrita.
            Wrong , I said their would be more action in Salido vs. Roman then in Loma vs. Rigo. Their was. I also never mentioned numbers because you don't compare the 2 different types of ratings. Salido was on on HBO a premium channel where you pay extra $ for , while Loma fought on ESPN , a basic cable channel. I win , you lose , again.

Comment

Or what? Your going to throw another online hissyfit?

Seriously, how old are you? 15, 16? Always throwing temper tantrums and *****ing and complaining and adding nothing to the site. Miserable loser. Fortunately your right I don't know you and I am glad for that.
              Don't ever pretend to know me clown. Ever. And take your sorry ass back to Boxing24 loser.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
                Don't ever pretend to know me clown. Ever. And take your sorry ass back to Boxing24 loser.
                Or what kid? Your gonna throw another teeny hissyfit? I wouldn't even want to pretend to know someone so pathetic and low life. You don't get to tell anyone where to go you don't run this place or my life and your a wack poster so maybe you should just take your whiny ass elsewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  No sht Sherlock! Salido is also like 100 years old in boxing years. I wanted this fight 1-2 fights AFTER the WIN.

Not 4 YEARS, 2 losses, and 2 draws later...

Why u responding to me then asshat...im talking about these losers saying Loma ducking.

Comment

• Originally posted by harwri008 View Post
                    I'm not sure why the rematch didn't take place immediately after the first fight. I don't care what anyone says this would be a tough fight for Lomachenko. Salido's style is all wrong for him. Lomachenko would do better but Salido has proved he can do better in rematches as well. Without a rematch this Salido loss will always be black mark on his record.
                    People always act like a loss destroys someones record. Name more than a couple all time great fighters who retired undefeated? Sugar Ray Robinson had 19 losses and is widely considered the greatest boxer of all time, Muhamed Ali 5 losses, Duran 6 losses, Joe louis 6 losses, ect ect. The loss will not be held against him too much because it was his 2nd fight. Hence why he is near the top p4p even with the loss. Not to mention he has been on probably the best streak in boxing since then
                    Last edited by jjsmyth87; 12-28-2017, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Or what kid? Your gonna throw another teeny hissyfit? I wouldn't even want to pretend to know someone so pathetic and low life. You don't get to tell anyone where to go you don't run this place or my life and your a wack poster so maybe you should just take your whiny ass elsewhere.
                      It's "you're" you ****** mother****er. You don't know what anyone here thinks clown so don't ever pretend to know posters just because you love Loma.

And you have one thing correct. I don't have ****** mofos like you as friends so you wouldn't ever get consideration to be anyone's friends who is smart. Take your sorry ass back to Boxing24. Your opinion isn't warranted here. Most boxing fans are objective here, not over protecting armchair cowards like yourself loser. Fans like you ruin it for Loma and Joshua. You think that they are something that they're not. Loser.

Comment

Working...
                      X