Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Tired of Chasing Salido For Rematch, Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who the fùck is Siri already?

Comment

Lomo scared he might lose everybody u all say beat Floyd Floyd came back and got that ass

Comment

Salido didn't make weight, has a history of steroids, fought dirty and I still had Loma winning 8 rounds to 4 - so nobody really believes Salido would have a chance even lasting 6 rounds, at any time after Loma got about 4-5 fights under his belt.

Tell Mikey to stop using Arum as an excuse and sign that contract for 135...

We know Gervonta is petrified of Loma - so he might as well just go for another belt for now.

Comment

Salido played the wait game hoping for a 7 figure paycheck and lost out. He does not deserve it now.

Comment

Salido is finished. A win over him does nothing for Loma at this point. He’s right to move on.

Comment

Mexicans always want their rematch. They cry about it, beg for it, obsess about it.

When they win, they want to run, overprice themselves, and not give one.

Prime example, just look at Marquez. Always begged for a rematch with Pacquiao, when he finally won, he didn't want to return the favor. Canelo does it. Trout, Cotto, Lara, they all felt the fight was close and wanted to run it back, what did Canelo do, look the other way. Canelo didn't beat GGG but since he also didn't lose, he's seeing it as a victory so he's trying to not get a rematch. When Canelo lost to Floyd, bet he would've wanted that rematch. Same thing Salido did.

Comment

Fight Mikey Garcia chump

Comment

The dirty steroid cheat already turned down $750K for a rematch and he just lost to a B-rate brawler. I'd say he has already past his expiration date.

Comment

Waste of time. Especially with Salido coming off a KO loss.

Comment

He shouldn't have rejected $750k to lose for I'm guessing probably $600k or so less.

I think the offer should be winner takes all.

Comment

Working...
                      X