Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko: Tired of Chasing Salido For Rematch, Not Interested

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
    ie the "Last" time... As in years later. Why low ball him years ago??? When he was offering other guys more $$$ to fight Loma.
    I don't know that they low balled him years ago. The re-match only became a thing this year when they were both back in the same division and the offer was $750k for April and August. Remember last year Lomachenko went directly for the man who defeated Salido the defending champion Rocky Martinez and then Walters who had a much better standing.

Comment

If we flip this script and insert GGG name for Salido and Canelos name for Loma you flopp the OTHER way! You're a HYPOCRITE
      A- Fixed it for ya.

B- Not sure how you determined that I'm a hypocrite. Care to elaborate?

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
        You’re gonna piss off all the mojarras bro. These pendejos don’t like to hear truths.
        lol yea man I feel u, o well lol

Comment

Sooo Salido over prices himself without you knowing SHT but GGG doesnt??? How the *** you know its not team BS over pricing themselves in the rematch??? Typical POS HYPOCRITE.

Last I looked its December??? Cinco De Mayo aint until May dummy...
          so much hate in one post. it's unfortunate you can't elaborate or just make a point without resulting to insults and that tough guy persona. I hope you weren't bullied as a child that you feel the need to show you're a tough guy to strangers on a forum.

I wish you the best and also hope one day you can put a running rebels to go with your 702 over a USC, it looks like you may be a little confused but that's ok, we're here if you need to open up

Comment

Let me guess Shadoww702, I hurt your panocha because you’re the very type of hater you describe me as? You don’t know how I scored the fight but you include me with all the other pendejos you whine about. Always downplaying anyone that’s not Mexican like GGG or Lomachenko. I got news for you, I’m FROM Mexico. Piedras Negras specifically. Unlike you, I appreciate the sport first, not bound by a boxers place of birth or similarity in skin color. Serving along every nationality in the military taught be that. It chaps your as s or you wouldn’t be calling me a POS hater or a chick. But you can continue getting your panocha hurt and pretending something you’re NEVER gonna be, a born and raised MEXICAN.
            truth, don't even bother with the idiot lol

thanks for your service

Comment

Originally posted by budfr View Post
              Loma is very good, yes we know that but like most boxers, he cherry picks. Fight Mikey Garcia, puto.
              After he beats Garcia, it'll be, "fight Crawford, puto", after he beats Crawford, it'll be, "fight Canelo, puto", after he beats Canelo, it'll be, "fight Wilder, puto". Too bad you can't tell him to fight you

Comment

Oye buttfcker, digo budfr...aquí tengo tu Spanish speaking site jotito. Cuando te responda a ti bastardo puedes mover la mamadora maricon.
                lol nice one

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                  Unfortunately people have their agendas. They never talk about Salido being 2 lbs overweight and not even trying to make 126...

I know if their fighter was cheated on the scales like that, they would be crying.
                  didn't make weight and a heavy welterweight fight night and still needed low blows and still was about to got knocked out in the 12th

Comment

Too bad, i think Salido would've still gave Loma a tough fight!

Lomas style favors boxers at mid range and out boxers but close quarter inside brawlers who rough house is a bad style match up!

Too bad Salido was the only one with that style, maybe Mickey Roman?

Loma @ 135 coming up!

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                      Too bad, i think Salido would've still gave Loma a tough fight!

Lomas style favors boxers at mid range and out boxers but close quarter inside brawlers who rough house is a bad style match up!

Too bad Salido was the only one with that style, maybe Mickey Roman?

Loma @ 135 coming up!
                      Exactly! Styles makes fights. Its why Maidana gave Floyd the most trouble in years. And once Floyd Bayless Jr. Was the ref. And kept Maidana mid range by him the entire fight Floyd won with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X