No announcement yet.

Rigo was too small... period.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    It's not my fault you're so blinded you can't see common sense that has been known for over a century in boxing. Size matters. Loma himself said it. But he, history and everyone is wrong apart from Lomachenko dickriders.
    Your problem Clarky is that you are so stupid that you can't see how good Loma actually is. Doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have shared a ring with Rigo because Rigo is too small. But Loma is very good, you are not against Loma in this discussion because you are defending the truth, you are just defending your hate. You have hate hate hate inside, you're a very mentally unstable person.

Comment

It wasn't size, it wasn't age, it wasn't his hand. He got out-classed, out-boxed, and exposed. Move on.

Comment

Rigo looked pretty strong in the clinch.

Comment

Size doesn't matter if the big guy doesn't lean on the small guy. This is what i've been told by the very smart Lomachenko fans. Loma will beat Joshua if Joshua doesn't lean on him.
          LMAO !!!

Yeah weight advantage is not just about physical strength. Loma had demonstrated KO power at 130 and Rigo had been hurt by non-punchers at lower weights. You can only imagine that this played a part in how he responded to Loma's early work.

At the end of the day, the gist of Rigo's performance was that it had all the tell tale signs of coming in just for a check.

Didn't throw many punches, didn't try to adapt, and then he quit. You can't win any fights with this approach, let alone against a top talent like Loma. Whatever reasons there may be, Rigo decided very early on that he was not going to win that fight and fought as such.

Comment

Lol never gonna forget the time when Rigondeaux beat Agbeko and all his fanboys were riding his jock to the moon and one of them happened to make a thread that he’d beat wladimir klitschko and his reason was

“You cannot hit what you cannot see”

Hahah good times, good times

Comment

his lack of recent fights against anyone with good skill is more of what ruined it. of course the age and going up can be mentioned but he wasn't ready for anything loma brought to the table. as a fan of both im going to refrain from any conspiracies outside of there was no injury for rigo, that was utter bullsht. Loma outclassed him and rigo had no way in outside of holding and trying to hit on the inside which we wasn't big enough to do, once he saw that the ref wasn't going for it he gave up mentally. it wasn't like he was being destroyed but it wasn't looking good for him down the stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                Your problem Clarky is that you are so stupid that you can't see how good Loma actually is. Doesn't change the fact that he shouldn't have shared a ring with Rigo because Rigo is too small. But Loma is very good, you are not against Loma in this discussion because you are defending the truth, you are just defending your hate. You have hate hate hate inside, you're a very mentally unstable person.
                I acknowledge Loma's talent. I just don't like fighters getting more credit than they deserve.

I can see through why you made this thread Maxi. It's because you don't want Loma to be rated above Lil G.

Comment

I acknowledge Loma's talent. I just don't like fighters getting more credit than they deserve.

I can see through why you made this thread Maxi. It's because you don't want Loma to be rated above Lil G.
                  I wouldn't have a problem with people putting Loma above GGG, at all. I'm a fan of both.

Comment

Robbie just sign out and don't sign back in....just a fail after fail...

Why are you even here? Same old **** on and on...

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
                      Is that like when Carlos Quintana fought the 4 inch taller and longer armed Paul Williams?
                      I dont recall that fight. That is fight was a long time ago Lol

Comment

Working...
                      X